Wed May 14, 2008 6:16 pm
To make this small fly you will need the following;
Size 10 hook
White Turkey Marabou
White Suspender Balls
White whipping thread
1. Wrap down a layer of white thread and glue in position.
2. Add a few strands of marabou, tying roughly half the way down the hook shank.
3. Tie the remaining marabou back on its self.
4. Next make a hole in one of the polystyrene suspender balls and place it over the eye of the hook
5. Next whip the suspender ball onto the hook. The tighter the wrap the faster the fly will sink. If you want to surface fish this fly then add as few wraps as possible.
Hey presto and you are ready for fishing. I added in a 10 cent coin for scale. Its not the smoothest finish in the world but bread by its very nature isn't smooth either.
Wed May 14, 2008 8:03 pm
Nice one Denis will tie a few of those up.
Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:43 pm
Thats a nice easy one for me and you can be sure i will have a few in the box next time out,
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.