all night session 9thmay spiddal

Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:35 pm

just keeping all those up to date about the night session... that date is still ago weather premitting... i will keep a close eye on the weather next wednesday and thursday.. if the weather is looking bad it may be called off, on friday just so i can give all those who will be traveling over for it notice... on the other hand if we go ahead with it ,, you will need to get some bait for yourself as there are not a lot of mack around yet... suggestion would be.... mack,, sandell,quid,, lug and what ever else you wish....will let you all know by friday week at the latest........

Re: all night session 9thmay spiddal

Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 pm

don't you bloody dare cancel this,if john can stand on the top wall and not get blown off were going!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:57 pm

no gales forcast that weekend and iff i can stand on harbour wall and not blown off we sail :twisted: and no heading for shelter looking forward to this trip and i get very :x iff fishing spoilt by people that can't stomach the sea conditions

Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:03 am

John, you stand on the harbour wall and chances are i'll push you in... :P :P :P :P :P :twisted

Thu May 06, 2010 2:54 pm

doggie3131 wrote:don't you bloody dare cancel this,if john can stand on the top wall and not get blown off were going!!! :twisted: :twisted:

quick question Noel, would you be so kind and organise bait for me too, unable to get any around here, pay you at the pier.
And, on a second note, just to make sure, confirming departure time: is this Saturday evening or Sunday???

Thu May 06, 2010 6:26 pm

The Austrian wrote:And, on a second note, just to make sure, confirming departure time: is this Saturday evening or Sunday???

my understanding is sunday evening 7pm (ish),

if its saturday evening i'll need to re-arrange a few things !!! :shock:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:44 am

stevecrow74 wrote:
The Austrian wrote:And, on a second note, just to make sure, confirming departure time: is this Saturday evening or Sunday???

Lads please see details below....

lucky wrote: ha lads dont forget the night session out on the madiean mara spiddal on the 9th may... only taken 8 on board,, but if any more interested might take out the lackagh rua also if max is not busy.... only 60 euro ahead,, leaving spiddal pier at 8pm return around 7 or so am...

Fri May 07, 2010 9:20 am

thanks for that conor it saved me from doing it some people just cant cant read......
saltydog wrote:
stevecrow74 wrote:

Lads please see details below....

lucky wrote: ha lads dont forget the night session out on the madiean mara spiddal on the 9th may... only taken 8 on board,, but if any more interested might take out the lackagh rua also if max is not busy.... only 60 euro ahead,, leaving spiddal pier at 8pm return around 7 or so am...

Fri May 07, 2010 10:53 am

The Austrian wrote:
doggie3131 wrote:don't you bloody dare cancel this,if john can stand on the top wall and not get blown off were going!!! :twisted: :twisted:

quick question Noel, would you be so kind and organise bait for me too, unable to get any around here, pay you at the pier.
And, on a second note, just to make sure, confirming departure time: is this Saturday evening or Sunday???

no problems martin,what do you need.pm me.

Fri May 07, 2010 11:11 am

8) thanks lads, PM sent Noel, good man :)