seats available, clare dragoon, carrigaholt Sat 4th July

Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:48 am

Due to a cancellation i've got a booking for next Saturday, at the minute we have 2 definates
jw and Tommy, jd is a probable, so there's a couple of places.

Not sure what to fish for, high water the best time for tope on the beal bar, is in the afternoon
so we could go out to the reefs for a while and finish up with a tope session

Re: seats available, clare dragoon, carrigaholt Sat 4th July

Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:59 am

sounds tempting John, I'll get in touch with Iain, he might be interested too, he's due back from his holidays on Sunday, hope that's not too late for a definite answer.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:48 am

at the minute we have 3 definates for this, jw, tommy and jd so there's space if anyone else interested

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Got news from Iain this morning, he arrived back from his holidays with ligament damage in his left knee, so the poor fellow is out of action for a while, know how this one feels :roll: myself.
To make things worse, my wife had a passing speed freak :evil: throw up a rock right through the windscreen of the car yesterday evening smashing it to bits and I won't get it repaired until Monday earliest, the guys from autoglass don't stock the part and have to get it ordered. Great :twisted:, at least neither the wife nor the little one with her in the car got hurt and I have windscreen cover, the only positive things to report :( really, needless to say that the planned fishing trip with you is out of bounds for me now :cry: because of lack of transport, hope to have better luck next time. My apologies for any inconveniences caused and tight lines!

Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:35 pm

no worries martin, we now have two more lads for this so maybe room for one more.
The plan is to begin fishing on the reefs then target tope on the beal bar over high
water. Looks like a bit of a southerly breeze, im sick of all this flat calm stuff by now :-)