Let me know if anyone up for a meet on these dates, and were they want to fish

Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:47 pm

You know I'm up for it.
Maybe Portaferry, but will need a lift.

meet

Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:08 am

should be able to arrange see if rons free so i can see if he needs a lift

Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:09 pm

looks like it's fri 4th feb then will book day of work if its def on .
maybe a few new faces might turn up as well as the regulars , dont worry only the fish will bite .

meet

Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:58 am

uable to do transport sorry , is there any way you can make it other wise

Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:53 am

Dunno, have to get back to ya.

Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:40 am

Right boys, we've got a week, Surely to god we can get something sorted in a week, aint seen Pooks in so long I forget what he looks like!

meet

Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:52 am

I agree, can you both see about transport and let me know. car we using will only take kit and 2 pps (micra). will fish anywere let me know.

Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:34 pm

Hi folks.
Are you talking of a daytime session or a night time one?I will be working on Friday until at least 5.30pm,but if you fancy a night session, then i could probably make it and this would solve the transport problems for K2 and Ronald as i can always take two.

Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:03 pm

Shocky boy, you are a saint!!! Ok lads, Venue Choosing time!

meet

Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:24 pm

shock you are a star, name the time and place as you are the saint you get to pic. remember 5 pps in total so pic a place that fits all. i happy to travel anywere. and iam sure others the same. pic soon so i can sort my lift

Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:50 pm

Hi lads,
Not sure if i would like to pick the spot,but if we are staying local why don't we invade Donaghaduck and show K2 how to catch fish on his own doorstep.Or if you want to travel how about one of the beaches in Antrim such as Waterfoot or Cushendun.I'm easy(at least thats what all the girls say).

MEET

Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:12 pm

alright shock .thanks for the offer of a lift , i'm game to fish any where ,i generally just go with the flow so if someone posts a place i'm happy enough. d'dee could be good craic fish aren't massive but plenty of variety and loads of room for everyone .

meet

Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:04 pm

i thought the dee was a one rod only affair. there will be 5 of us. why dont we fish one of the antrim beaches then there wil be room. as always open to suggestion. someone pic tonight.

meet

Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:51 pm

to tell you the truth me and mate need a fish so anywere that fishes will do us, we need to know what sort of kit to take one or 2 rods. so go on someone pic a mark so we can sort times and stuff. no hasstle someone stand up and pi i would be again i repeat i need a fish lol, so someone else please. need to know soon just so i can sort work and that pain to all anglers the wife

Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:38 pm

OK Pooks,
One of the beaches sounds like your cup of tea.Don't know how it's fishing at the moment but Cushendun would be as good a venue as any.So with plenty of space,you can bring as many rods as you can carry.Can't gaurantee you any fish though.
Ronald and K2,As i said i will have to work to about 5.30,but i still have your mobile numbers and will ring and let you know roughly what time i'll be able to pick you up at.
I have some squid but i may need to beg some lug from someone in exchange for a lift.(Fair exchange is no robbery and all that stuff).

Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:57 pm

Test.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:37 pm

does it fish ok most times as iam happy anywere just need a fish as you know new to this and i blank alot lol. if ok with the others cush ok with me. contact them for time and were to collect them. me and mate will make are way down there. is there a spot you would suggest to meet. and again cheers on the lift for others i like get togethers as i learn a new trick most trips.

Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:19 am

Thanks very much shock (should change your name to saint shock) will try my best to get some lug on fri ,have plenty of squid ,mackerel etc myself so will bring some along ,just have to watch that K2 though ,he's a bit of a bait gannet :lol: :lol:
As for rigs and stuff pook ,three hook flapper rigs should do and maybe a couple of clipped down rigs if you want to fish at any sort of range .

Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:28 pm

you guys distance the only distance i get on a fishing trip is from my house to the mark. from then on its down hill lol.
I will see saint shock, k2 and yourself ron down there i will be setting out a bit earlier than you all probly as i have lucked the day off.
Can some one give me a direction as were to park and fish from and in turn meet you all later on. I know how to get down there but never fished it so help on were to wait. Correct me if wrong but is this the place were there is a flat roof house sitting on its own on the sea front before you get into town near a park for kids????