SAI are coming to Youghal......:-)

Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:55 am

SAI-SAC are fishing their final competition of the year on Youghal Beach this Saturday 22/11/08. Any of you Cork or Waterford lads, and there are quite a few on here these days, who fancy popping down for a nosey, a chat or are interested in seeing how the club operates are more than welcome to do so. Bring your rods if you wish and have a fish beside us too if you like.

Re: SAI are coming to Youghal......:-)

Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:51 pm

Hi Pete
Would love to be there to see you all fish but alas i will be in college that day :x hope it goes well for you there should be plenty of whiting to catch.
David

Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:50 pm

Would love to meet you all and put faces to names but have been invited to Seminar in Waterford on invasive species and myself an one other Angler caught recorded with pictures the FIRST CHINESE MITTEN CRAB ever recorded in Ireland and our pictures are used all over Ireland i think we had better go along.
let us know when you are next fishing in the area.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:18 pm

BASS POINT wrote:Would love to meet you all and put faces to names but have been invited to Seminar in Waterford on invasive species and myself an one other Angler caught recorded with pictures the FIRST CHINESE MITTEN CRAB ever recorded in Ireland and our pictures are used all over Ireland i think we had better go along.

Im doing a Degree in Ecology in UCC at the moment, if there are any handouts or literature to take away id gladly take a copy!! Ill sort you out for the postage

Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Pete what time are ye plannin on fishing from/till on Saturday, ill probably head down id say for a chat and a cast!!

Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:46 pm

4.30pm to 9.30pm Mike.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:20 pm

MikeQ wrote:
BASS POINT wrote:Would love to meet you all and put faces to names but have been invited to Seminar in Waterford on invasive species and myself an one other Angler caught recorded with pictures the FIRST CHINESE MITTEN CRAB ever recorded in Ireland and our pictures are used all over Ireland i think we had better go along.

Im doing a Degree in Ecology in UCC at the moment, if there are any handouts or literature to take away id gladly take a copy!! Ill sort you out for the postage

No problem MP me your address or log on to
http://homepage.eircom.net/~rinnashark/
and all my contact details are on top of the FORUM page
J MCC

Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Thats the job Pete, ill definitely be there. Ill give ya a ring when I get down and say hello :)

Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:23 pm

No bother Mike, all are welcome.