Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:32 pm

People:me

Duration:2.5 hours

Tide:flood

Weather:flat calm

Bait:rag crab mackerel feathers

Rigs:

Results:cod, macks, ballan wrasse, pollack, whiting

Report: headed out for a spur of the moment trip on my own on tuesday evening plenty of mackerel some nice cod best 5lb
codrod.JPG
, great couple of hours afloat must do it more often :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Dublin Boat Marks (IMELDA) 24/6/14

Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:41 am

Nice one John, I was only saying Harry on Tuesday that I hadn't seen a catch report from you in ages, keep them coming.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:31 am

Nice one john that's a fine cod yum yum ;)

Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Great results for a short session, especially that cod. Do you have your boat on a mooring or do you trail? I sometimes spend as long trailing as your session so I don't do short sessions.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Nice few fish for a short session fair play, what rod is that your using john

Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Mozza wrote:Nice one John, I was only saying Harry on Tuesday that I hadn't seen a catch report from you in ages, keep them coming.
cheers Derek i have lost a lot of interest putting up reports im also quite busy so dont have the time that i used to but like this and the big wrasse last week if i get anything notable i will put it up have been posting in other places turned a bit off here when they decided to put prizes up for shore reports and none for boat rerports :?
ste c wrote:Nice few fish for a short session fair play, what rod is that your using john
Hi ste the rod is a grauvelle teklon concept matched up with a penn battle 4000 with berkley nanofil line nice little setup :wink:
paul skelly wrote:Nice one john that's a fine cod yum yum ;)
went down well paul so did the macks smoked a few of them for the first time they worked out well 8)
johnwest wrote:Great results for a short session, especially that cod. Do you have your boat on a mooring or do you trail? I sometimes spend as long trailing as your session so I don't do short sessions.
hi john i trail and launch all of the time, this was a very short session for me,i have 3 slips near me that i can reach within 20 minutes. i normally dont do any short sessions myself fish all year round and fish into the dark during the winter months to get the most of the day, i like to get out for at least around 8 hours 12 is a good day but have been known to be out for 15 hours on a few occasions :D

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Were did you get your macks bud around dalkey was it?

Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:05 pm

colliefitz wrote:Were did you get your macks bud around dalkey was it?
yes in the sound between Coalimore and Dylans park right in the middle.

Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Heading out from Bulloch tomorrow evening John. Any Launce about?

Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:02 am

Rob Millard wrote:Heading out from Bulloch tomorrow evening John. Any Launce about?

There is a few about rob but they are hard work, my hotspot for them isn't on form at all used to be able to fill a bucket in now time. Water temp 16c should be alive with them and macks i don't know what's up :-( .

Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:02 pm

nice fishin 8)