Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:21 pm

People:7 anglers and me :lol:

Duration:7 am till 3pm

Tide:lots!!

Weather:overcast and choppy

Bait:crab

Rigs:running ledgers

Results:hounds tope dogs gurnard whiting

Report:fishing was slow till after lunch when the hounds came on the feed 8) as it was taking huge leads to hold bottom and my little multi tip rod and penn slammer arnt built for 2 pound of lead i had a go at uptiding with 5 oz gripper my first time to try uptiding! i think i may use this method again ! i knew i had a good fish on but kept quiet till it dragged me down to the back of the boat for the last min or two of the scrap :lol: 5.9 kg nice 8) good day out despite the weather men getting it wrong as usual :roll: some nice hounds got by all including my son who comes from cork getting a spanking from some good hounds his first ones ever 8)
thats him on the right in the last pic ,those lads on his left where some rough lads from dublin fishing for de pan ! :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: kitt dunne wickla 25/7/12 pb hound

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:04 pm

very nice roger well done on the PB 8) and whats with all the kg stuff why dont you just say 13lb on the button :shock: :wink:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:06 pm

the germans made me do it! :lol:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:08 pm

roger de dodger wrote:the germans made me do it! :lol:

They will be making you do a lot more in another few months :roll:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Great day out and some fishing well done. The guy in the middle of the last pic is the spit of Dec from Ant and Dec ☺☺☺

Tommy

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Tommy B wrote:Great day out and some fishing well done. The guy in the middle of the last pic is the spit of Dec from Ant and Dec ☺☺☺

Tommy

lol he is the bulb off him,well done lads fine session

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Tommy B wrote:Great day out and some fishing well done. The guy in the middle of the last pic is the spit of Dec from Ant and Dec ☺☺☺

Tommy

He could possibly be the yer mans Da, looks old enough anyway :mrgreen:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Tommy

Lol your right he is :mrgreen:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:00 am

Hey Roger - you would have been still in bed if it wasn't for me!! :D :D

Though Smoothies are lovely dipped in Curry Sauce :lol: :lol:

That is Dec, he flew over for the day, I know him well, great Angler!

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:53 am

Tommy

I've been hit with a good few insults over the years, but a "Short Geordie Git" is probable the worst of them. :lol: :lol:
I'm much better lookin :!:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:34 pm

MAC wrote:

Tommy

I've been hit with a good few insults over the years, but a "Short Geordie Git" is probable the worst of them. :lol: :lol:

you could make a bob or two but your gonna have to practice the lingo! :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:41 am

MAC wrote:

Tommy

Sorry Mac had to say it :D :D you really are the spit of him in that pic. Bet you wouldn't mind the money to go with it.
Tommy

Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 pm

I'd take the insults all day for half the money :)

Here's another Pic of Rodgers jammy fish :) Roger, PM me your email address and I'll forward the few pics I have.

Kev
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.