Clondalkins New Web Site

OLd Boat Reports are moved here for Public Viewing

Clondalkins New Web Site

Postby gerry » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:01 am

Hi Lads
I got this site http://www.freewebs.com/clondalkindeepseaangling up and running please tell me what you all think of it?
Take a visit onto it and see how we did for 2005. Fish Caught/Picts/Venues/contacts/etc;
Please comment
Thanks
Gerry
gerry
 

Advertisement

Colmm

Postby MackDublin » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:01 am

Hi Gerry,

I tried to look at the pics but it was taking about 5-6 minutes for them to load and then they stopped loading!!!
If you get them sorted out I'd go back in to have look.
Catch stats look very good.

Cheers
/Colm
MackDublin
SAI Hammerhead
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:25 am
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 12 times
Have thanks: 54 times

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:44 pm

tats what the music is for so you can have a dance while you wait

well done jerry

trigger
Guest
 

Re: Colmm

Postby gerry » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:16 pm

Colm wrote:Hi Gerry,

I tried to look at the pics but it was taking about 5-6 minutes for them to load and then they stopped loading!!!
If you get them sorted out I'd go back in to have look.
Catch stats look very good.

Cheers
/Colm
Thanks Colm
but the picts take a little 2 long i notice but there is a good few of them. maybe this is the reason?
Thanks for your comments
Gerry
gerry
 

Postby gerry » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:20 pm

Anonymous wrote:tats what the music is for so you can have a dance while you wait

well done jerry

trigger
ya i know the picts take a while to load because their are a good few so my provider tell me??
music has changed ;;;LOL :lol: JUST HOPE U LIKE BALLADS?
Gerry
gerry
 

Re: Colmm

Postby gerry » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:38 pm

Colm wrote:Hi Gerry,

I tried to look at the pics but it was taking about 5-6 minutes for them to load and then they stopped loading!!!
If you get them sorted out I'd go back in to have look.
Catch stats look very good.

Cheers
/Colm
ya colm their is a few picts on web my provider said this could be the problem ta for going in on my web anyways;
Cheers
gerry
 

site

Postby Colmm » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:09 pm

No problem Gerry.
By the way, the music is great, Paddy Reilly if I'm not mistaken.
Colmm
 

Postby Neil » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:39 pm

Why make the pics so big? It's a pain to have to scroll up and across to see all of the pic, and then have to go back to the control panel. Good pics though....
User avatar
Neil
SAI Hammerhead
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:04 pm
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:07 pm

Neil wrote:Why make the pics so big? It's a pain to have to scroll up and across to see all of the pic, and then have to go back to the control panel. Good pics though....
Thanks for going in to the web;; How can i get picts smaller? Please advise
Guest
 


Return to Archived Boat Angling Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest