People:myself,Dayo and his two sons and a thier mate

Duration:10am till 3pm

Tide:high

Weather:sunny then got windy

Bait:mac,crab

Rigs:booms

Results:1bullhuss 10lb,1hound near same,and lots of dogs

ReportDayo:

Dayo gave me a buzz few days ago to say did i fancy a trip on his boat Tara G the weather was looking good so i said love to,i look forword to fishing with Dayo and his sons Ryan and Sean,i think that what makes the trip cause its all ways good crack and these guys know there fishing and the way they look after their boat full marks :wink: anyway we head out to their spot and we started to get the dogs then my reel start to screaming i knew it was tope me heart start pumping so i let him go a bit then my trun,had him hooked and what a fight i had on it was some buzz and Dayo even said looks good fish cause has i though i was winng the reel screaming again then snap gone :roll: :cry: i reeled in my line to find that the hook gave way it was wy own flaut :oops: i didnt do a good enough knot, it hurted but i got over it and got back to fishing then Ryan got a lovely bullhuss little over 10lbs dont see many of them then i got a nice hound :mrgreen: ,i thougt we would have caught a ray thats Dayos fav fish but no luck next time bud :wink: all photos are on face book :D

Re: Tara G wexford

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:50 pm

good stuff Henzo. Fair play on getting some fish in. Il show you and print out the sheet on how to upload photos to the site when back in work for ye

Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:32 pm

its cool i am on facebook now, :mrgreen: anyone can see my photos on it :mrgreen: ,i think ur mate bommer needs to know cause there is a lots off guys fed up with the reports his putting up and i dont blame them cause his not kidding any one his making a fool of him self :oops: thanks any way i meet some sound blokes the last few months and they open my eyes :D

Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:16 am

Well done Henry - good result. :D