People: Borough SAC

Duration: 9.00-16.00

Tide: don’t know

Weather: Sunny. Very cold blustery NE winds

Bait: Rag, lug, mackerel, feathers

Rigs[/b: Various

[b]Results
: Pollock, coalfish, cod, ling, ballan wrasse, cuckoo wrasse, pouting

Weather in Kilmore was absolutely savage. There was a strong blustery NE wind, hailstones, rain, sun. In fact just about every possible weather change occurred but it was always very, very cold :!: :!: :!:

The first 2 hours were a little slow until we moved nearer land. After that all hell broke out with fish coming up non stop :D :D :D :D . At times everyone was pulling up fish together and the skippers certainly worked very hard to keep up with the action :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hoped to take a few photos but was too busy pulling in fish.

Got back on land shaking from both the action and cold :!: :!:

Thanks to John Deveraux and Dick Hayes for a brilliant day out as usual.

Re: John Deveraux & Dick Hayes, Kilmore Quay, 14th April

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 pm

must have been a right shock to your system to be lashed by the elements and fishing for minnows as opposed to the giants and sunshine of your last trip :lol: :lol: :lol: well done stan on a great report i guess you were a bit restricted with the winds but still managed a few fish. did you get any macks???

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Hi Twinkle, twas a good outing except for the weather :D :D . Lucky we are not in Guinea Bissau now as there has been a military coup. Wexford kinda seems safe :!: :!: :!:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 am

Stan wrote:Hi Twinkle, twas a good outing except for the weather :D :D . Lucky we are not in Guinea Bissau now as there has been a military coup. Wexford kinda seems safe :!: :!: :!:

think i can rub that one off my to do list :lol: they havent had a president last a full term in office :shock:are all your friends over there ok?