Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:24 am

People:Me + 5 others

Duration: 7:30 -17:00

Tide: down / up

Weather: Lovely

Bait: soft plastics

Rigs: running boom rig

Results: s*** loads and Pollack and Ling

Report:On the Sunday the 11th March with a local group of anglers we ventured out to the wrecks and caught 6 boxes of Pollack, Coalfish,and Ling. the Pollack were up to 11lbs and the Ling up to 14lbs. There was 2 Pollack very close to the specimen weight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Lady Louise, Courtmacsherry 11/03/2012

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 am

Great days fishing 8) but i have to ask a question, could some of those fish have not been returned
or were you fishing a deep mark and their bladders were gone ,dont get me wrong i eat a lot of fish myself
but it seems a little bit over kill .

Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:30 am

mitch wrote:Great days fishing 8) but i have to ask a question, could some of those fish have not been returned
or were you fishing a deep mark and their bladders were gone ,dont get me wrong i eat a lot of fish myself

I'd love to put them back but when they pulled from the 120 meters they wont go back unless you tie the brick at the end of the tail.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:36 am

bearing in mind 4 or 5, 10lb pollock would fill a box. id say you all had a ball . :lol: great day on the high seas nice fishing

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:15 pm

mitch wrote:Great days fishing 8) but i have to ask a question, could some of those fish have not been returned

every angler entitle to take wat he wants, unless there are restictions!!!!! for 5r6 lads thats only 3r4 fish each i say well done boys and good fishing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:50 pm

:D great days fishing guys!lwonder whats on the menu for dinner :)

Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:18 pm

thats brilliant lads.im defo gonna do more boat fishing this year

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Dont be daft. Fair play to the lads for keeping all them fish.
Dont even get me started about the commercial vessels and nets.
Im surprised you even mentioned that about returning them.
Some lads love to stir the s'[]t
Great angling lads.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 am

Theres always one :roll: