dunmore31/7/05

OLd Boat Reports are moved here for Public Viewing

dunmore31/7/05

Postby barry murphy » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:38 pm

fished from 3-5pm fishing out off the hook nice day small bit choppy.some crowed on the slip loads of sail boats some who think they own the place :x .fishing feathers and perks got a few mackerel scarce enouf then baited feathers and got cod to 4lb-pollock to 2lb-coalie to 1lb great sport on light gear.
barry
barry murphy
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 22 times
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby nevilleskibb » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:38 pm

Yeah i know what you mean about the slip, it can get very busy at the weekends. The best thing to do is launch early in the morning if you can.
What i think is worse than the busy slip is the parking :twisted: . It is crazy! I have gone down there some weekends and actually couldn't get to the slip!
I'm headin out there tomorrow, let you know how i get on.
nevilleskibb
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 0 time

wed3/8/05

Postby barry murphy » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:57 am

yeah people parking all over the place if they had brains theyed be dangers.we went out yesterday plans of heading for the hook,it was choppy enouf so just got mackerel of dunmore and headed up for creaden tryed for flats with no luck then baited feathers and all we got was more mackerel.could anyone tell me if there is something up with the album tryed to post pics and its not happing or am i just doing something wrong?
barry
barry murphy
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 22 times
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Archived Boat Angling Reports