Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:26 pm

location-wexford

date - 26/11/16

weather- perfect

tide - rising

rigs - flappers

bait - lug/peeler crab/mackeral

fishing - myself(pj),marty, paul,chris, toss, tommy, dobbs, mark

That time of year again when we get together for our little competition.. the Flounder king.. what a great days fishing we had this year.. i was the first to catch with a lovely flounder of 38cms , about 15 minutes into the session.. chris was the next to catch, snatching the lead wit another lovely flounder of 39cms.. the fishing was fantastic.. paul was next to take the lead with a belter of a fish measuring 42cms, this one we weighed and it came in at 2lb 1.. mark came close to taking the lead with another very thick set fish of 41cms.. i got another 38cm and numerous other smaller fish were caught... 11 flounder in total.. at the end of the comp, paul retained his title as king.. well done buddy.. a fantastic days fishing as always, with plenty of laughs and jeering, with great company.. look forward to next year
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Flounder king 2016

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:28 pm

here are some more pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:20 am

Class fishing. Sounds like a great get together every year and some beuts of flounder

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:01 pm

basshunter10 wrote:Class fishing. Sounds like a great get together every year and some beuts of flounder

+1
good stuff 8)