Whitehead 16/08/05.

Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:00 pm

People:Myself and 86 others.

Duration:1900 to 2200.

Tide:High tide 2000.

Weather:Overcast.

Bait:Rag, Lug and Mackeral

Rigs:Various.

Results:1 Blochan, 1 Pollock, 1 Flounder, 1 Rockling and 3 Wrasse.
All under 12"!!!!

Report:See Action Cancer thread. Good to see members of the forum there. Maybe more next year?

Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:09 pm

will try to make it next year, had other plans last night that couldnt be changed , good to hear money was raised again for a very worthy cause.

Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:19 pm

YEP WHITEHEAD WAS FUN BUT IT WAS SAD THAT SOME SICKO STOLE THREE REELS THAT WERE FOR PRIZES OUT-OF THE BOOT OF A CAR :(

Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:14 pm

I AGREE MATE TOTAL SCUMBAGS, I BELIEVE THAT EVERY COMPETITOR AT THE VENUE WAS THERE WITH THEIR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES OF CANCER WHETHER THROUGH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OR THE LOSS OF A FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND, THE PERSON OR PERSONS THAT STOLE THE PRIZES WILL AT SOME STAGE OF THEIR MISERABLE EXSISTANCE COME INTO CONTACT WITH CANCER IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER , AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS IF THEY HAVE ANY CONCIENCE WILL THINK OF THE TIME THEY NICKED THE PRIZES FROM SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE, WELL DONE TO THE ORGANIZERS OF THE COMPETITION

whitehead

Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:23 pm

totally agree with you stuart any one who has had a member of there family or close friend touched by this desease will,it,s a sad state of affairs when something like this happens and these brain dead people who seen an oppertunity and took it could have found out what the reels where for, and where the money was going to, would and should have returned them to there rightful owners.as stuarty said no one knows what is in front of them or where this disease will strike next.a very well done to the organisers and those who took part.cheers john