New blood

Tue May 31, 2005 7:29 pm

[i'm a bit of a newbie to this site but i've been fishing for years and this year i've decided to really get stuck into it. but the mates i fish with are never really that interested and get bored quickly i was wondering if anyone here would be interested in meeting up for some fishing. it would be nice to fish with some new people who are actually interested in the sport. anyway happy hunting

Report: a few spots i've been fishing recently are, greystones north beach ( 2 flats, 1 school bass). Ballymoney strand (2 Bass returned them so i can catch them again another day). and rogerstown esturay (1 flat 1 sea trout on a surface lure).

never put in a username

Tue May 31, 2005 7:36 pm

i cant beleive i'm replying to my own post already :) i just forgot to register a username before writing the post anyway there it is not very original huh.

Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:31 am

if ur nout around the greystones area let us know. myself and maybe a few others from the site could head out. bit a fun and some serious fishin!!!!

Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:51 am

Hi Bigbass,
I'm a relative newcomer to this fishing lark. I usually fish in and around north dublin with very little success. Send me a PM next time you're heading out in the dublin area and I'll see if I can get out.

Cheers,
Conor