Wanted Lures

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Hello,

I am looking for two types of Strike Pro lures to buy and I am getting difficulty trying to source any in the colour I want.

The ones I am after are the :-

Strike Pro Mustang Minnow in 500g Colour

Strike Pro Wiggle Stick in 500g Colour

I would be very grateful if any of the forum members could tell me if they know of any tackle shops which sell these lures in the specified colour.

Re: Wanted Lures

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi gary the dexter wigglestick is an exact copy of the minnow and i think they do that bigger lure too , could be same company different packaging makes them all

Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Thank you seanie35 for your quick reply,

Yes , Dexter do the same lure but unfortunately they do not stock that particular colour as I have visited their factory inquiring about them, the factory is just down the road from where I live.

I do know though that the European importer of Strike Pro are based in Ireland and is Dennet Outdoor based at Strabane, Co Tyrone but I believe you need to open a commercial account with them to buy the lures so I was hoping some of the forum members had seen some of these lures in their local tackle shops.

Thanks

Gary
Last edited by Gary John on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Would Dennetts be able to tell you if they have supplied these lure to any shops?

Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Try Outdoor And Country sports Coleraine. Tel. No. 02870320701

Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Let us know if you source that colour they look good 8)

Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm

seanie35 wrote:Let us know if you source that colour they look good 8)

I sure will !

We highly rate the Wiggle Sticks here in North Wales and have been very successful for us over the years but unfortunately they are only available in a limited amount of colours and I think the more subtle natural ghost type colour would do the business when fishing clear water.

Gary John

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 pm

heya gary i was just in southside angling and they have both lures in stock and are priced at €7.95 each if you want to give them a shout

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:09 pm

poolbegman wrote:heya gary i was just in southside angling and they have both lures in stock and are priced at €7.95 each if you want to give them a shout

poolbegman

Thank you for the helpful reply , I have placed an order with them for both lures.

I knew this was the right forum to go to for advice !

Thanks to all who replied to the post.

Here is South Side Anglings telephone no. 014530266

Gary