eBay Bass Lures

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:17 am

Well lads, was looking at a few from Hong Kong on eBay and im wondering does anyone have any expierence with these and if so what there like.
Thanks

Re: eBay Bass Lures

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 am

The only thing is that if you get them in Hong Kong you could be waiting a few weeks
to recieve them. Also I have found that all the quality lures are nearly as dear as the
shops here. What type of lures are you looking at?

Tommy

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 am

I was looking at mostly poppers, they were only costing 3 or 4 yoyo coz i dont get out for much lure fishing. Dont know any good locations around the woodstown/tramore area for it :(
I dont want to get a lure from hong kong, hook a fish and the half the lure snap off in his mouth and they die from it

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:40 am

If you are getting them that cheap I would check their feedback comments.
I have seen a few bad ones saying that they where charging stupid postage rates.
Post a link of what you where looking at?

Tommy

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:09 pm

alot of the chinese stuff is basic rip offs of higher end popular lures some look great on the computer but are crap in the water others are very good, heres a link to a seller on ebay selling copys that have better components including internal weight systems and are about a third of the price of the real thing

http://cgi.ebay.com/Payo-Toe-Shot-Minno ... 43a658ae76

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Mate of mine's brother got some of those cheapo Far Eastern SPs a couple of years ago.

I wouldn't bother with those particular ones myself. Though I dunno what site/make/seller they came from.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:43 pm

its hard to get any decent plugs on e-bay to be honest,your only wasting your money if you ask me,the only ones iv come across on it are the storm chug bugs & there normally at a decent enough price,even alot of the spinners on it are crap,they'l be gone rusty after a few days in a bag or a box after the first use,unless its got a brand name i wud'nt bother as it'll probaly cost you more in the long run

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:26 am

Sorry I have no experience with them , I prefer to buy my lures in a tackle shop

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:57 am

those payo seashot minnows are the business work out about 7 euros each
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

answer to 'DaleB91' on ebay lures

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 am

ooops hit the wrong tab...in answer to 'DaleB91' on ebay lures...!

got loads of them...feckin great buy...only thing is hooks and rings...rust at the sight of salt water!...but like all quick wash when yer done and all is fine...me always keep few sets of spare hooks and rings with the lure box anyway...give it a go ya can get bout 10 for 12Euro's takes bout 10-15 days..so no big loss!...