A couple from yesterday...

Tue May 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Headed out yesterday for few casts making the most of being back home for the week, had a good afternoon with some smashing weather as a bonus,, fish came on the xlayer fished in a fast current, just nodding it down simple but very effective, landed these two and lost a further two was only in for few seconds head shake and gone...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: A couple from yesterday...

Tue May 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Well done James, two lovely bass there.
I haven't caught any bass on the x-layer myself yet although I've tried them a few times, I must give it another go now I've seen how well you've done on them.

Tue May 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Well done James :D Its encouraging to see the bass starting to show on lures, hopefully it won't be long until they arrive up here.

Tue May 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Well done on getting a couple of nice fish, nothing showing up this way, and not through the lack of trying. It won't be long though the sea teperature has been a steady nine degree's cent. Soon to hit ten, then happy days are here again.

Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Nice work two fine bass .To save my life i cant get a bass on a lure.

Sun May 09, 2010 7:53 pm

nice fishing :D

Tue May 11, 2010 12:34 am

Nice one on the Bass, I have never caught anything on the Xlayer :oops: but I will keep trying :x