2012 personal stats

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

I've been looking back over the past year of my own catches and how I did. 184 fish over 28 sessions that's nearly on average 7 fish per session.For me I'm very pleased with that and it sets my target for 2013. And for all you ladies who said Dublin doesn't fish :lol: , about 160 of those were from Dublin waters
2 sea scorpions
2 mackerel
45 whiting
27 dogfish
22 pollock
1 coalfish
12 cod
1 tope
3 thornback ray
2 dab
61 wrasse
1 cuckoo wrasse
5 smoothhounds
1 goby

My personal best is the tope and I wont forget that session anytime soon Id like to thank the club members for their help and information along the way.

Re: 2012 personal stats

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:03 pm

well done anto nice idea, i dont keep total fish figures myself but i do keep a species list as you know. i had 30 species on my boat this year and all of them are available from the dublin area.
looking at your fish count i cant beleive you only manages 2 mackeral you sure it's not 200 :mrgreen:

Re: 2012 personal stats

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:11 pm

JOHN1 wrote:well done anto nice idea, i dont keep total fish figures myself but i do keep a species list as you know. i had 30 species on my boat this year and all of them are available from the dublin area.
looking at your fish count i cant beleive you only manages 2 mackeral you sure it's not 200 :mrgreen:

It's crazy ain't it and one of those was caught in February :shock: I caught wrasse by the bucket load but the macks were dodging me all summer. 30 species is a fine number John, my target for 2013 is 20