Kayak Bass Meet Dungarvan 16-17 July

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Ok you yakkers, when the lure drops the bullsh1t stops :lol:

16-17th July, KAI Bass Meet Dungarvan Co.Waterford. Launching at Ballinacourty Saturday a.m. There will be a few folk camping so get your gear out of the shed and come on down, the more the merrier :mrgreen:

Re: Kayak Bass Meet Dungarvan 16-17 July

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Definitely gonna try and make this.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

sounds sick can any1 come??????? or do you need to be in a club??????????

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:15 pm

lugworm wrote:sounds sick can any1 come??????? or do you need to be in a club??????????

If you've got a yak and like fishing then yes anyone can come! Come and meet all the KAI guys, they're not a bad bunch really! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 am

ya man thats the job.............me and 3 more of my budddys have yaks and we LOVE fishin lol.............ddoes it cost anything???

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 pm

lugworm wrote:ya man thats the job.............me and 3 more of my budddys have yaks and we LOVE fishin lol.............ddoes it cost anything???

Nope, just your pride if you blank! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(SAI obviously have a problem with hyperlinks to other angling sites which is quite pathetic really as we are all in the same sport). Google KAI (work the letters out for yourself) and read the forum for more info on the meet.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 pm

This looks like it could be quite a good meet. Have a look on the kayak -angling-ireland.org website and check out the Fish 'n' Meets section and you will find all of the details in there

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Despite the weather the KAI meet looks like it will go ahead. A few of the yakkers will be starting early and others will be arriving throughout the morning.

ALL YAKKERS WELCOME

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Caught 18 bass yesterday :D :D but only 2 today :D . Looks like a good weekend if weather settles again