casting days plus tuition for clubs

Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:47 pm

We are at present hoping to run casting days for individual clubs if there is the interest among the different clubs ? it will involve only angling clubs each on there own day for tuition and a days casting on the court, it will of course lead to "bragging rights" for the clubs top caster :D maybe a bit of crack :D

This idea is because we may shortly have a new venue available to us on Saturday and Sundays which is great news!
The venue is just off the N11 near Newtownmount Keneddy and is fully accessible. You can cast from the back of the car!

Details will be posted as soon as it's confirmed so watch this space!

Re: casting days plus tuition for clubs

Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 pm

god is good, god bless co.wicklow and all who cast on her blessed sod :mrgreen: i,ll be able to get to this venue deffo :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Good stuff Roger, so that's the sandwiches and cups of tea sorted. Now who's in for the casting!!! :D :D

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:26 pm

ill be on for the casting

Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:30 pm

count me in

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm

me 2

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Me too

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Im in but il still be at the next meet in fairyhouse ladies

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:43 pm

count me in to 8)

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:06 pm

great to see all the intrest lads 8) i see the east coast raiders putting out the casting challenge to all the other clubs now :D

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:56 pm

AG wrote:great to see all the intrest lads 8) i see the east coast raiders putting out the casting challenge to all the other clubs now :D

east coast raiders will shoot you down, how bout a 2 leg comp, casting and fishing, can sportscast ireland fish, i think not

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 pm

eric wrote:
AG wrote:great to see all the intrest lads 8) i see the east coast raiders putting out the casting challenge to all the other clubs now :D

east coast raiders will shoot you down, how bout a 2 leg comp, casting and fishing, can sportscast ireland fish, i think not

casting and match fishing were created by the original raiders. :twisted: bring it on :twisted: YOUR IN MY CHURCH NOW. :twisted:

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 pm

AG wrote:
eric wrote:
AG wrote:casting and match fishing were created by the original raiders. :twisted: bring it on :twisted: YOUR IN MY CHURCH NOW. :twisted:

i always taught it was IMASA :wink:
most of the boys here wouldnt of heard of them :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:21 pm

i always taught it was IMASA :wink:
most of the boys here wouldnt of heard of them :mrgreen:[/quote]
the imasa commitee was the raiders more or less :D

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:50 pm

AG wrote:
eric wrote:

casting and match fishing were created by the original raiders. :twisted: bring it on :twisted: YOUR IN MY CHURCH NOW. :twisted:

some of the raiders will surprise ye lads in the casting :P the fishing is a dead cert! il use my bamboo cane to whip yas, i mean my awt

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 pm

ive seen it all eric and nothing surprises me :D so dont be embarresed :wink:

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:04 pm

AG wrote:ive seen it all eric and nothing surprises me :D so dont be embarresed :wink:

i will be when i crack off :x

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:17 pm

eric wrote:
AG wrote:ive seen it all eric and nothing surprises me :D so dont be embarresed :wink:

i will be when i crack off :x

and you will :lol:

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:20 am

I'm in like flynn too!!!

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 am

Really good to see all the interest, we will have word in the next week or so on a date for the club day, we will also be taking new members for 2010 very soon, details and cost to follow...

eric wrote:east coast raiders will shoot you down, how bout a 2 leg comp, casting and fishing, can sportscast ireland fish, i think not

venue/sandymount strand 8)