Interested in joining a local fishing club

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:36 pm

As it's the new year and I have a years fishing under the belt and a bit more experience. I'm interested in joining a club and hopefully meeting a few decent people to do a bit if fishing with. I'm based in south Dublin so if anyone has any suggestions of clubs around this area it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Re: Interested in joining a local fishing club

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:00 am

Lots of options, some of the guys will offer direct contacts but a few that pop to mind are below, Also worth noting the locations each club tends to fish for travel reasons.

Sea Angling Ireland
East Coast Raiders
South Shore SAC
Raheny SAC

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:10 am

how ya nic mach hope your well havent seen you on the beach lately. east coast raiders have quite a few members in the south dublin area first comp of 2014 is on this saturday southbeach arklow, contact numbers here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=45000 another local club to you is Ballybrack sac iv no contact details but if you drop kniteser on here a pm he will sort you out :wink:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:31 am

Cheers for the replies lads. I know John I have not been on Killiney since before Christmas, fingers crossed I get out on Friday. I will have a look at that ballybrack one defiantly. I have actually been fishing south beach the past couple of weekends as I have been down that way working with the brother in law, caught a few dogfish and any amount of whiting.
Hope all is well with yourself, and happy new year[THUMBS UP SIGN] thanks again for the replies.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Nic Mach wrote:Cheers for the replies lads. I know John I have not been on Killiney since before Christmas, fingers crossed I get out on Friday. I will have a look at that ballybrack one defiantly. I have actually been fishing south beach the past couple of weekends as I have been down that way working with the brother in law, caught a few dogfish and any amount of whiting.
Hope all is well with yourself, and happy new year[THUMBS UP SIGN] thanks again for the replies.

most of the lads in the ballybrack are also in EFSA .o862675382 MICK QUINN great range of compitions and a bit of crack :idea:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:29 am

Anything like this up around North Dublin / Meath / Louth???