Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:48 pm

B.A.S.S. Club
Sat 12th Feb. Youghal beach

Check in 14.30 - 16.00 at the Walter Raleigh Hotel

Fishing 17.00 - 21.00
Prize giving at the Walter Raleigh Afterward

Entry fee €25
Pools - €5 longest flat, €5 longest round - 100% payout on pools

Cash prizes - overall and zone ( not 100% payout but a high percentage )

Penn points available

To hopefully encourage participation we will be taking payment on the day, however you still have to have your entry to me by Friday 11th at 6pm, so we know how many pegs to put out.
If you do intend to pay on the day and have sent notification but are unable attend then please let us know by Friday 11th at 6pm.

The reason we will be able to take payment on the day is because we will be giving out cash prizes and other clubs might be providing alternate prizes for their legs.
This is not meant as a slight against any other clubs - just an explanation of how we will be able to take payment on the day.

Entry form have been sent to all club secretaries who have email addresses in the diary as well as the Munster secretary.
Contact details are on the entry form or in the IFSA diary.

We will be using the same rules and scorecard as the 1st leg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 2nd leg Munster Closed Shore

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 am

Hi Tom
We in Tramore/Waterford did not receive any entry form for this leg,i got the latest post from Munster Council but no entry form we also have not received the 2011 dairies, can you post onan entry form to me as my printer has decided to die on me?
Regards
David Noonan

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Sure

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Pools for THIS LEG are now €2.50 each

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 pm

any results?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Well done to Aiden o Halloran of Tralee Bay,who took the honours on an horiffic night

37 anglers took to the beach

27 fish landed

biggest was a COD of 46 also caught by Aiden

Full results to follow in a few days when i dry off..

Results will be on Munster sight and Rinnashark!!!!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:45 am

Weather was biblically bad for most of the competition, but there was not much weed.
Fishing was poor, most likely due to the weather, with over half the anglers blanking.

Aiden O'Halloran won with 5 fish - including pool for longest round, a cod of 46cm
Mick Roache from Rinnashark won the pool for the biggest ( and only ) flat - pool should be in the post to you via the munster secretary.

Zones 1 and 3 had the most anglers with fish, zone 2 only had 4 anglers with fish.

Thanks to everyone who turned up - sorry it was so poor.
Thanks to the lads who let us know that they couldn't make it - saved us waiting around and we knew how many pegs to put out.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:59 pm

results
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.