Rinnashark SAC Venue Change

Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:18 am

The committee tell me the last club comp of the season on Sat Dec 1st has been switched from Ballyquin to Ferrypoint 6pm -10pm. There is a club from Cork fishing Ballyquin on the same night so they made the change to facilitate the Cork lads!!!. To avoid a Cork/Waterford clash in another sport I suppose.

Re: Rinnashark SAC Venue Change

Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:17 am

sharky wrote:The committee tell me the last club comp of the season on Sat Dec 1st has been switched from Ballyquin to Ferrypoint 6pm -10pm. There is a club from Cork fishing Ballyquin on the same night so they made the change to facilitate the Cork lads!!!. To avoid a Cork/Waterford clash in another sport I suppose.

Interesting point, the Cork club in question had go approvial from M.P.C. to hold that competition there.
Well done to Rinnashark for their move.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:52 am

I see the Waterford boys took the higher ground as usual, showing there class.

UP THE DEISE!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:51 pm

This Competition has had to be cancelled due to the severe weather forecast. Due to the lack of available dates it will take place some time in early 2008. Apologies to all but better safe than sorry. The 2007 Master Angler will have to wait a little longer to find out who he will be.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:05 am

Maybe some of the anglers might now fish the last leg of the closed shore on Sunday 2nd.
With the winds turning WNW Garryvoe should be fishable.

I'll take names up until 18.00 on Saturday pay on the day

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:05 am

The competition has now been scheduled for Feb 1st at Ballyquin with fishing from 8pm - Midnight. Apologies for the delay in finalising the 2007 Master Angler but circumstances did not allow for a date any earlier.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:15 pm

Reminder of the last Rinnashark club comp of 2007 tomorrow night Friday Feb 1st. 8pm - 12 midnight