boat rigs

Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:17 pm

Hi all,
Just a quick plug for myself here (permission been granted - cheers Kieran)

Procast have been given permission to distribute C-Rigs throughout Ireland , North and South. The range of rigs just about covers everything, shore and boat. As usual, forum members will get a discount - so just order by email rather than online .

Have a look and see what you reckon -
http://www.procast-angling.com/uk2shop-12.htm

Comments on pricing etc. welcome - be nice !!

From now on I'll be sending out these rigs as monthly prizes, so any future winners, if you let me know what sort of rigs you'd like, I'll send them on.

Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:26 pm

I like the way some incorporate their own booms: you don't often see that.

Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:17 pm

Yip, nice gear. Malcolm gets his parts from Gemini (clips, tubing etc), so it's all good gear.

Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:28 pm

h rocks wrote:Yip, nice gear. Malcolm gets his parts from Gemini (clips, tubing etc), so it's all good gear.

A suggestion-
How about a mixed Shore bag

and a mixed boat bag as well, if you know what I mean?

maybe about 50 euros worth?

Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:33 pm

Hi JD,
Myself and David put together a few £20 packs today. They retail on the site at £2.10 plus VAT, so we are going to do any 10 for £20, VAT inclusive , so there's a right wee saving there (roughly £4.50).
If I thought there'd be demand for £50 packs , I'd do the same.
Alternatively, just mail me what you want and Ill put you together a pack that's well reasonable for £50 .
I'll put together £30 or £40 packs if that's what people want. As for the postage, I don't expect people to have to pay £3.50 to have a few rigs posted, it's just that the shopping cart only allows for 1 postage price to be programmed in , and £3.50 is about average if you consider people wanting leadheads or rods and reels..
If forum memebers are mailing orders as opposed to putting them through the website order form , it should only cost about £1 for P&P.

I'm easy to talk to !! So don't be afraid to ask for something that isn't on the site, or for the likes of discount on combos or whatever. If you don't ask you don't get, and if you ask, I'll try my best to do you a deal (except if you ring on a Sunday morning ! :D )