when your wrong your wrong

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:56 pm

have to tell you lads i went to the boat jumble sale in dunlaire today left balbriggan at 10 am was there for 10.30 i was looking forward to see all the jumble from guys sheds /garages ect boy was i disappointed.a fiver in to see 20 stalls all trade with the exception of 2 who had an anchor each and apile of old engine parts the rest were companys viking marine and so on. if your in to sailing suits and shoes a good spot it was very disappointing if you wanted boat jumble.i met 2 lads from wexford who had travelled up looking for bits and pieces we were in and out in 10 mins it was a pathethic excuse for a jumble sale should have listened to kevin [mac] and went to the pub. it was a pity as it had a really good turn out a big queue before opening. if it had of been what was advertised

Re: when your wrong your wrong

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 am

glad i did not go as i was coming up from galway just for it....

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 am

I went to one a few years back at Carrickfergus and it was much the same not very many bargains to be had I could have got any of the stuff that was for sale on the internet and allot cheaper.

I think they should give you a fiver if you go in to one of these boat jumbles :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 am

it wasent a jumble sale it was companies selling new gear and one tackle shop selling broken reels i picked up an abu 10000 at this stall and the guy said 70 euros he then told me the line guider had been removed i asked was that all he shugged his shoulders i dont know then i saw made in taiwan onthe reel i put it back in to the bucket i only seen 3 real booters the rest were all traders