antifouling the hull

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:40 am

after steam cleaning the hull which is nice and bare looking do i antifoul now or wait until a couple of weeks before i relaunch ?

Re: antifouling the hull

Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Wait until a couple of days before you launch otherwise the rain will be washing away at it over the winter :wink:

Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:47 pm

thanks mohawk i thought that myself it was someone else in my ear telling me to do it now and its not the weather for painting anything anyway

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Tell her that antifoul is way too expensive to have it washed off before it goes in the water that will have her agreeing with you :)

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:15 pm

i do my best to hide my expenses on the boat as its already known as the other woman she made the mistake of shouting at me and telling me i should sleep with it i had to ask do you know where my sleeping bag is?

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Foolish mistake letting her know you could sleep on it :shock: you better start making it comfortable you may be spending some time onboard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 pm

oh dont worry i plan to. howth harbour wont be just looking for mooring fees next year theyl be calling for rent i dont plan on being home much when i get out with this new engine oooooooooooooooooooh cant wait