shetland 536 canopy fixtures

Mon May 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Hi lads,
hoping ye can help me out my father in law has a shetland 536 family 4 he recently got the frame for the canopy from england no problem there.Only thing he is missing the fixtures that the frame attaches to the boat on the left and right side of the boat.Any help in locating these fixtures or web sites would be great!!!
thanking u .
diarmuid

Re: shetland 536 canopy fixtures

Mon May 25, 2009 11:53 pm

can he not get back to the supplier in england they must have the fixtures or know who does

Tue May 26, 2009 12:19 am

twinkle wrote:can he not get back to the supplier in england they must have the fixtures or know who does

yeah i know what u mean twinkle to cut a long story short he gave us the run around for weeks saying he never recieved the bank draft so after getting in contact royal mail showed us his singurature that he signed for it after all this emailing and phone calls that were not returned he posted the frame over without the fixtures!!!!!!!!
very hard to deal with.
trying to help out the father in law by surfing the net he s an old sea dog!!!!!

Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:55 pm

go directly to the manufacters at www.shetlandboats.co.uk they will have the parts u need

Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Sorry Diarmuid didn't see this post. What type of fixtures?

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Jim from Cork wrote:Sorry Diarmuid didn't see this post. What type of fixtures?

hi jim,
its where the canopy plus the bars of the canopy fold down over from the front of the boat to the rear.
the fixutures we think are attached to the left and right of the boat at the rear,
hope that makes sense?
diarmuid

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Not really sure.
Post a couple of pics including the end of the canopy where it fits to the boat.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Jim from Cork wrote:Not really sure.
Post a couple of pics including the end of the canopy where it fits to the boat.

Hope to have some at the weekend will post them then
thaking you.
Jim