Charter boat in Puerto Del Carmen

Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi Lads Have any of you been-on any of the charter boats from the resort or can you recommend any good skippers for a trip out over xmas...

Dave

Re: Charter boat in Puerto Del Carmen

Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:39 pm

fished a long time ago with a skipper called Tino. Picked me & 2 sons up at local hotel. 8 on boat . Fishing was ok.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:43 pm

I fished on the mizu the boat owned by Tino that Stan has mentioned, around 3 weeks ago. The talk on the way out was of 3 wahoo they caught the day before the biggest being 100lbs but they never showed for us :( we had to make do with anchoring up and using light gear to target breem, snappers and a host of other fish I'd never seen before, nothing huge but good Craic all the same, I had 7 species :) The boat is A1,its a serious big game boat and all the equipment supplied is good quality.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:25 am

Cheers for the replys Stan and BS pity bout the wahoo's not being there any idea of how much a half day out is a i think I got the green card from herself if i go shopping with herself so she dosnt get LOST .... Yea figure that one out.... :shock:

Dave

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:31 am

The day cost €75 they picked us up before 9 and were back in hotel by 4, don't think they do a half day

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Heading off in the morning did you just see the boat in the harbor or where you told about him .

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:11 am

His boat is in Puerta del Carmen. the local hotels will know him. Have a great hol!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 am

Stan wrote:His boat is in Puerta del Carmen. the local hotels will know him. Have a great hol!

Cheers Stan will do my best and I will have a gander for his Boat :wink:

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:53 am

There will be fliers in your hotel for Mizu and other boats, most of the charters go from Porto callero just 5 mins up the road but they collect you and drop you back to your hotel after. Enjoy hope you get a few nice ones 8)

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Any fish Sparkey?

Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Howya Stan had the place booked for a day out but on the day the boat couldnt get of the harbor with the sea conditions pity as it was the 2nd last day... Pity but that the way it goes... :(

Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Howya Stan had the place booked for a day out but on the day the boat couldnt get of the harbor with the sea conditions pity as it was the 2nd last day... Pity but that the way it goes... :(

Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Tough luck. That's fishing!!!

Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:10 am

Indeed next time hopefully who knows...

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:07 am

Book your holiday approaching a neap tide,,,not sure which one is best,the one after the new moon or the full moon,,,,,,,,,,,on neap tides in the canary islands the winds are sometimes a lot slacker than on big tides :?