Norway 2010

Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:34 am

Well people,

Any members heading to Norway next year?

Were currently organising our trip now for June 2010.
10 days of buzzed up angling ...!!

Re: Norway 2010

Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Well for some :D how much are you looking at all in 4 norway heard its expensive...me and my mate where thinkin of going black and blue marlin in February in Costa Rica

Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Tony Fella wrote:Well for some :D how much are you looking at all in 4 norway heard its expensive...me and my mate where thinkin of going black and blue marlin in February in Costa Rica

you will catch nothing but crabs down there :wink:

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Tony you would looking around the €2000 to cover everything peak season.

It is quite expensive up there.

Heres the report from our adventure up there this year:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=20861

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:14 pm

myself and goldwing are going next year,we worked it out at 877euros for flights accom,and boat hire,this does not include fuel for boats or living expences,so i figure 2 grand is about right,but we are driving over so can bring all the gear we need :D might be intrested in joining ye lads,were bringing a van so could carry a lot of gear including beer :D :D

Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:52 am

doggie3131 wrote:myself and goldwing are going next year,we worked it out at 877euros for flights accom,and boat hire,this does not include fuel for boats or living expences,so i figure 2 grand is about right,but we are driving over so can bring all the gear we need :D might be intrested in joining ye lads,were bringing a van so could carry a lot of gear including beer :D :D

Morning doggie.~

We have changed our date for travelling to Skjervoy again, to the 31st of August 2010 to target the big coalies on the lure rods !! :lol:

It would be a fiar oul drive over there!
You have more than enough gaggae allowance if you fly with SAS.
20kg mian bag
6kg carry on
And then your rod tube which can be up to 20kg, but tell dont tell you that .We filled our rod tubes with pirks reels etc. and had no issues.

Its worth the trip though, only one problem....you will want to go back every year !

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:33 pm

nice report Danny. fished in a snowstorm in iceland. it is borderline madness! hard to leave when you are getting bites :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 am

m.b3 wrote:nice report Danny. fished in a snowstorm in iceland. it is borderline madness! hard to leave when you are getting bites :lol:

Were you shore fishing over there Mark?

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 pm

sorry Danny only saw this now. did a bit from the pier- the weather was too bad to hit some of the rock marks. a friend was going to take me to them. mainly flats with the odd codling. wasnt a great time of year when i was there. didnt get any haddock either :( i am going to go back. really like the place. the weather really does change quick. holding a tripod in a blizzard on the way back to the house was murder :lol: