People:me
Duration:2 weeks

Tide:dont think there is one

Weather:30 to 35 degrees
Bait:tiny rag and some other sort of worm

Rigs:float with 1 tiny hook

Results:lots of tiny fish

Report:
decided to disobay the missus and went and bought a tiny telescopic rod and reel and line and bits and bobs , spent 20 euro and fished from the rocks outside the hotel, very hard to hook the little blighters but caught quite a few over the days that i escaped from the cluches of the wife and mother in-law, i tell you i deserve a medal for looking after the witch(mother in-law) any way here are some pics which eyes resized for me(thanks dave)
P160609_08_12.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ibiza, holiday

Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 pm

nice one neil, some lovely coloured wee fish there :P :P :P i'm suprised you got time to fish with all that all night clubbing to be had :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:23 pm

god if only i was single, good looking, had no grey hair, was built like a stallion, and did;nt want to go fishing instead of clubing, the pics would look so different, but thats wishul thinking ,and heart attack country alan so better not say any more than that. when are you coming down to this neck of the woods again

Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:48 pm

fishface wrote:god if only i was good looking, had no grey hair, was built like a stallion, and did;nt want to go fishing instead of clubing,

Who's looking for me :roll: :roll: . God you're a right rebel,,, disobeying the missus, fishing and spending money :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:02 pm

nice lovely little fish

Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 pm

fishface wrote:when are you coming down to this neck of the woods again

just got next friday cleared :D :D :D so me and shorty can be leaving belfast for 3pm and down with you and dave for 6.30pm depending on the traffic :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: give dave a call and see where you want to fish for friday evening if you are both free. i'll get out during the day and dig plenty of big fat juicy black lug to bring down for us all :wink: :wink: :wink: found a cracking new spot to dig last week with lug that look like pork sausages :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and even got a few bonus white rag too :P . gotta hit the hay now as 4am is gonna be time to get up for heading to wexford. speak to you soon man and keep me posted with the arrangements for friday :D :D :D :D

Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Nice going man, nothing beats wetting a line in the hot sun :lol: they are desperate to hook those wee fellas ya did well mate.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:34 pm

some nice looking fish there

Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 am

Well done,nice mixed bag of fish there :)

Paddy

Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am

great photos,lovely to see other species from around the world,well done