fishing arklow BEWARE

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:33 pm

sorry for the delay in posting this was fishing arklow sth beach last fri evening 6 to 11 and on sat noticed that someone had tried to force open the passenger door basta##s so be vigilant :twisted: :twisted:

Re: fishing arklow BEWARE

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Thanks for posting. I think we all need to be vigilant these days where ever we go fishing

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:46 pm

I was down in hook head a few weeks back and two polish lads tried to rob tackle on me

Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:18 am

I never park in the public car park,,,,,,,,go on past it towards Roadstone and you can park down the end close to your fishing spot and see your vehicle between the gaps in the boulders :wink:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:18 pm

thats terrible man at least they didnt get in

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Sorry to hear. Which car park was it?

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:09 pm

sorrry for late reply dave just back from holidays car park was at roadstone end where lifeguard is mine was the only car done but its the same in parts of wex see report

Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Unfortunately this seems to be going on all round the country. Many locations don't have spots to park near the fishing marks and what should be a relaxing day fishing is now becoming an anxious day worrying about the car. It is also not unique to the sea shore as it is happening at lakes and rivers as well.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:27 pm

its not only your property that's in danger
but your person
was fishing the coal harbor at nite behind the old ice house
two lads came down the pier breaking every car window with an iron bar and a hammer as they went
i was the last car parked
they seen me a came strait for me
only saving grace i had my staffie with me
they didnt see the dog
but when she let out a growl they did and stopped them in their tracks
god only knows if i hadnt got the dog with me
dont tend to fish on my own these days
and defo not a nite
some bad feckers out there stay safe