2006 Sea Angling Ireland SAC Membership

Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:03 pm

Hello all,

It's that time of the year again where we look for your involvement and participation in the Sea Angling Ireland - Sea Angling Club. We are currently looking for new members for the 2006 season and of course for our members from 2005 to renew their membership. We are holding our AGM this Thursday the 15th of December and hopefully to follow for Monday the 19th of December will be a complete list of competitions for next year. Membership information and details of how to join can be obtained here [url]http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org/joinSAC.html[/url]
I hope you consider joining the club and we look forward to having you as part of the club.

Regards,

Kevin McClean
Secretary

Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:03 pm

You say "A sizeable chunk, in fact most of this will go to the IFSA for affiliation and insurance". Given that many of us are already members of other clubs, do not need double insurance cover, are restricted in the Master Anglers thingy but would like to join SAISAC is there an associate member type joining fee?
Personally 1€ a week is a good price for all the fun I've had out of the website and I'm happy to pay the full €50 (cheque is in the post) but there are many who may not. Possibly a web only membership?
Also perhaps non competition teaching days might be fun for us not too bothered about competition guys - some of you experts passing on top tips might be nice. :D
Last edited by quarterflounder on Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

web only membership

Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:10 pm

Hi Quarter

Not a bad idea at all, will put it to the people at the AGM and let you know how we get on...

Thanks

Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:21 am

hoping to arrange day trips. competiton is all well and good but at the end of the day we all enjoy a good day out fishin! Kieran could we add something like this to our fixtures list for the year?

Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:35 pm

Hi all,

I was just wondering is it still possible to join the club for 2006 or is it too late? I've just recently gotten a car so I can travel a bit more now to different areas, go to matches etc.

Thanks,
Alby.

Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:50 pm

Alby,

Membership is still open. If you PM JD he'll sort you out.

Kevin

other events...

Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:14 pm

Hi Alby

Welcome aboard!

Kieran could we add something like this to our fixtures list for the year?

I have no difficulty with this at all, as it stands it looks like I could end up organising a weekend in Clare for half the people here! :D Looking at around the second weekend in May - ideal tides for fishing around Kilkee, Dunlickey, and if the weather is poor, in the Shannon at Poulnasherry, Carrigaholt and the like... happy to add other events - suggest we look at June and July, but I will be out of action so we need other volunteers to help organise something - not a lot involved in that to be honest...

RSVP