list of club compos and dates

Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:52 pm

Have you got a list of club compos and dates. I was wondering is there 4 section ie munster lenister and so on or do we travel all over to fish compo.

Re: list of club compos and dates

Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:57 pm

kleeneze wrote:Have you got a list of club compos and dates. I was wondering is there 4 section ie munster lenister and so on or do we travel all over to fish compo.

No sections- master comp will be best 5 (of hopefully 8 )
next compo after saturday will be a venue tbc in Co Clare , June 11th-probably a rock event!.

We hope to finalise the full list soon !

Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:04 pm

they say (Its a long long way from Clare to here) and the old ones are the best.But seriously I live in dublin and it would work out a weekend to go fish a club compo in clare not to mention the money

It a long way to Dublin from everywhere!

Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:15 am

kleeneze,

You have it soft dont ya!
We have to travel up to Dublin for every concert/big game.

Come outside the pale my friend.... :twisted:

I dont know if you have seen any of the playstation ads recently. There is one with the golfers crossing the river and being attacked by the prozies. Maybe they should do one with the anglers crossing the pale!

Disclaimer: (Of course this doesnt apply to all dubs, only some!)

Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:45 am

:D :D :D nice one. Although comps have not been finalised yet I can confirm that we will have plent of comps all over the place. Not all will be beach fishing either. As we have members all over the place and some are not specifically beach anglers we hope to cater for all.

And we still have plenty of openings. :wink:

Kev

Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:05 pm

Time and numbers attending the club compos will tell the tale. Lets weight and see 8)