Long shot

Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:54 am

Does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on this book? Angling on the Iveragh peninsula By Kevin Brain
I had planned on dropping into Waterville Angling Centre but just found out its closed and Kevin is now living abroad.
Thanks in advance
Tim

Re: Long shot

Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:45 pm

Hey timod, you should reach out to Kevin direct on FB. He's dead sound and will send you a copy if he has one, or will let you know where the best place to look would be.

Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:37 pm

Thanks Kgarr, appreciate that. Unfortunately I'm a bit a dinosaur who never bothered with Facebook or anything similar. Sea Angling Ireland or whatsapp is the closest I've ever got to social media :lol:
I'll try and get in touch with him though, might find an email somewhere.
Cheers

Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:36 pm

I messaged him on Facebook last year and he posted one to me. If your look for the book for just one mark, let me know and I can send you the info as per the book.

Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:32 am

Go Big or Go Home wrote:I messaged him on Facebook last year and he posted one to me. If your look for the book for just one mark, let me know and I can send you the info as per the book.

Thanks for that, appreciate the help. I might send you a pm if you don't mind as I'm down that neck of the woods at the beginning of July and have one or two small windows for a few casts.
Going to keep up the search for the book in the meantime.
Cheers

Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:48 pm

No bother,i'll be doing alot of float fishing there in July myself.

Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:04 am

Mods can lock this up please, all sorted. Emailed Kevin and have a copy of the book on the way next week, delighted!
Cheers for the help.