Just a little help

Sun May 17, 2020 9:51 am

I intend fishing Rogerstown tomorrow and the high tide is 10am so I hope to be there for 530am and fish it on way in with lures. I don't know how much the height of the tide affects the fishing for bass and such,so my question is to anyone who knows, does the tide and weather look ok for this at the moment.

Re: Just a little help

Sun May 17, 2020 11:35 am

Its Ofishal wrote:I intend fishing Rogerstown tomorrow and the high tide is 10am so I hope to be there for 530am and fish it on way in with lures. I don't know how much the height of the tide affects the fishing for bass and such,so my question is to anyone who knows, does the tide and weather look ok for this at the moment.

All of the information I've gotten on fishing this mark says it fishes best into dusk on an incoming tide, might be the same in the mornings but not sure :D

Sun May 17, 2020 12:31 pm

Thanks Gonzo I put together some rapalas and soft lures that I think might work but its just a matter of getting out in the air so I suppose a blank wont matter anyway eh?.

Sun May 17, 2020 3:24 pm

Its Ofishal wrote:Thanks Gonzo I put together some rapalas and soft lures that I think might work but its just a matter of getting out in the air so I suppose a blank wont matter anyway eh?.

Water clarity makes a difference around the estuary Marks. If there's a lot of colour in the water, especially after a spell of rain ,, your odds of taking a fish on lures is low.
The bass move in with the South to south easterly winds and the beaches either side of the estuary tend to fish best then, if there's not much weed about.

Sun May 17, 2020 4:31 pm

Thanks again Ill let you know how I get on.