Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:04 pm

well its like steve says......if there is more than about 6/7 people on the rocks there will only be one rod each. anymore and it will cause problems. am super looking forward to this though..and i wouldnt mind a go with the Ccc ld if you are willing to let me :wink: :wink: :D

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:35 pm

:shock: i aint got an ld :shock: ...i got a new version of the orginal but it aint ld :cry: ... ill bring my affinty and u can have a lash with that

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:38 pm

have some nice worms coming tomorrow... 100 approx

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:40 pm

Blast :( ah well...i will have a lash with the affinity, thank you. if you want a lash with the original CM or the TDXS just ask. 8)

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:43 pm

ive got 100 lug myself...loads of crab,razor,sandeel..need mackeral tho..is there somewhere in galway i can get mackeral handy steve or alex?

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 pm

i am going into town tomoro to get some for meself. i will pick some up for you. do you want fresh or frozen?

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:50 pm

fresh man...cant get better...get me 3 fillets please :)

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:10 pm

fishingmidget after digging all the worms for brithday boy you think he would let you try his zziplex :lol:

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:14 pm

Will trade food for fresh worms..... :D Took ages to get back to Cork from a night out in Dublin last night (residents bars beat the good friday ban.....) and I havent time to dig tomorrow. Chick fillets, burgers, sausages etc for the man who can supply me with some nice fresh lug....

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:16 pm

MC wrote:fishingmidget after digging all the worms for brithday boy you think he would let you try his zziplex :lol:

i dint dig them....i picked them up after steve had kindly put them on the sand for me :lol:

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:18 pm

fishinmidget wrote:
MC wrote:fishingmidget after digging all the worms for birthday boy you think he would let you try his zziplex :lol:

i dint dig them....i picked them up after steve had kindly put them on the sand for me :lol:

was only trying to help mate, cause i want a zziplex too

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:21 pm

petekd wrote:Will trade food for fresh worms..... :D Took ages to get back to Cork from a night out in Dublin last night (residents bars beat the good friday ban.....) and I havent time to dig tomorrow. Chick fillets, burgers, sausages etc for the man who can supply me with some nice fresh lug....

might throw a few your way... p.s. i don't eat red meat...

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:31 pm

Ill cook you some of Daves Mackerel so..... :wink:

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:40 pm

flippin hate mackerel too...

i will bring coffee stuff...

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:48 pm

Well maybe try and get you a rockling..... :D Presume chicken will do? Do you need a stove for the coffee BTW?

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:49 pm

i have a stove... :D

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:50 pm

and chicken will do.... :D

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:51 pm

No Nephew by the way as hes gone to Spiddal with his mam for the weekend. Kind of relieved about that..... :D

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:37 am

how many lug for a chicken fillet burger pete? lettuce tomato and thousand island..slighty toasted bun? :lol: p.s im just leavin now lads... b up around 1 give or take a few problems....

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:38 am

Mr_Green wrote:how many lug for a chicken fillet burger pete? lettuce tomato and thousand island..slighty toasted bun? :lol: p.s im just leavin now lads... b up around 1 give or take a few problems....

i'll give you a call around that time to see where you are
:D