Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:52 pm

Lads, I am going to try and make this, however its a long shot as the missus has only arrived back from ten days away with the wee one and is bound to want to do something.... :x That and the boat comp on Monday....

Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:57 pm

Al wrote:So is it just the 5 or 6 of us and are we camping/making a session out of it :D

it looks that way :D

can we arrange a time/place to meet up in Galway...

seeing as Mr_Green has to travel up from the south time depends on his arrival... as well as Al getting a bus over(i presume thats how you'll be traveling over)...

Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:03 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:
Al wrote:So is it just the 5 or 6 of us and are we camping/making a session out of it :D

it looks that way :D

can we arrange a time/place to meet up in Galway...

seeing as Mr_Green has to travel up from the south time depends on his arrival... as well as Al getting a bus over(i presume thats how you'll be traveling over)...

Yeah getting the bus sat morning.. Mr.Green said he'll pick me up too, that car is gonna be cramped :D Looking forward to it though fished here in Jan and blanked so i plan on making up for it Sat :)

Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:52 pm

I would give someone a lift but I'm prob not staying later than 11, things to do, people to see.... or maybe the other way round... :)

Heading to Donegal on Sunday so need the sleep!

Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:07 pm

is the huntsman the best destination to meet up - i could meet people in cars there first maybe - and then meet al off the bus in eyre square - then catch the steve in cromwellshire :P

im going to have to come in from that side anyway - not much point in you being that side too steve :?:

Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:08 pm

corbyeire wrote:is the huntsman the best destination to meet up - i could meet people in cars there first maybe - and then meet al off the bus in eyre square - then catch the steve in cromwellshire :P

im going to have to come in from that side anyway - not much point in you being that side too steve :?:

That sounds good to me, means there is less chance of me getting lost in Galway too :D

Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:34 pm

i have all relevant phone numbers..
and i think every one has mine..

corbyeire.. i take it your camping/fishing the night as well..

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:08 pm

so whats the story...who am i picking up, where r we meeting (4 definite)... what time, if u say 1 ill be there at 1.01 :twisted:

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:16 pm

ok ... lets make it 1pm in the carpark at The Huntsman..

corbyeire if you want to do a run and pick me up and then Al..
then.. :wink:

i'll travel to killary from there with Mr_green and either bradan or corbyeire could bring Al.. :)

no point Al travelling with Mr_green.. that would be like the blind leading the blind, unless of course Mr_Green knows the way... :D

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:48 pm

i know where leenane is... and i have killary marked on the map... but i dont know the area at all...so best keep it simple and have a local show me the way 8) ...

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:28 pm

Makes sense :) I'll be in Galway between 12:30 & 1 depending on traffic..Looking forward to it lads :D

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:57 pm

right ill do the run for steve and al, makes sense as i know my way around - mr green you just get yourself to the huntsman for 1 - sorted :D

Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:48 pm

hope ye have good one lads - i will be at work all night :( am sure crow will rub it in and tell me what ye are catching

Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:01 pm

nige wrote:am sure crow will rub it in and tell me what ye are catching

Look on the bright side. He could actually be rubbing in what they're catching.

By the way. I'm out too. I'll let you sort out all the teething problems so everything runs smoothly when I'm over for the comp. Have a good one.

Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:01 pm

Ditto for me :cry: :evil: :( :evil: :evil:

Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:57 pm

teacher wrote:

its a case of 'as soon as a ray is landed txt goes to midget, after a few ray have been landed txt to nige'

and if your lucky teacher i just might send you a txt too, 'just to rub it in' :twisted:

Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:59 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:
teacher wrote:

its a case of 'as soon as a ray is landed txt goes to midget, after a few ray have been landed txt to nige'

and if your lucky teacher i just might send you a txt too, 'just to rub it in' :twisted:

and if no ray are landed I am going to laugh so hard :lol:

Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:47 pm

the weather is looking decent for this weekend - hopefully should hold out - famous last words :lol:

Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:12 pm

Barring any major snags, I might just make this one. Have just been asked "Where are you going this weekend?" :D I'll bring the tent and try and find a little BBQ.....

Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:15 pm

ive got a disposable already! :D