Open Invitation - Experimental Trip. Donaghadee - Co Down.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:56 pm

Sunday Afternoon/Evening this week. I plan to Fish on the Beach in Donaghadee, as Opposed to the Pier. I've always had a Theory that the Fish Move up through the Harbour with the Tide to feed close to the beach so I'm going to see if I'm correct by fishing just below the Bus stop. Any of the Northern Crew interested in this can give me a shout on this thread, and if the Beach isn't playing ball the Pier isn't a Million Miles away.

LW is 15.37 with HW @ 21.55, So I'd say fishing from about 5pm til 9pm would determin if there's any fish about. Post your interest/opinions here.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:29 pm

Are you talking about actually inside the harbour from the shore towards the left breakwater? :? Why don't you have an experimental cast on the beaches around Millisle, especially that one we dug lug on once? :?:

Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:36 pm

Livid wrote:Are you talking about actually inside the harbour from the shore towards the left breakwater? :? Why don't you have an experimental cast on the beaches around Millisle, especially that one we dug lug on once? :?:

yea noel good idea :wink: