Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:25 pm

So is it Killiney or N beach and is Thurs 16th D Day, I want to see if i can arrange it.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:51 pm

thats ok with me . I would like to try killiney and about what time in evening

Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:48 pm

Wont be able to make this one but the tides on the 16th are at 8:30pm so i'd suggest to start fishing from around 5:30/6ish! Have a good one lads let me know how ya's get on, i might give it a go when i get back if it's producing :)

Cheers,
Al

meet

Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:28 pm

im in let me know a cuple of days if this is a deffo so i can order some bait

Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:20 pm

OK since no one seems to want to say a definite yes I will start. How about 1730 on Thursday at Killiney. I have not fished there in 30 years so if you intend meeting say YES otherwise I will head further south. Also can someone give a meeting point as I dont know that area well. Look forward to some response.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:28 pm

I won't be able to make this as I am off on Friday to fish in Clare and Cork ..

MEET

Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:24 pm

Ok Thurs in killiney around 5.30 ill have to leave around 4 due to traffic but thats fineim in the same boat not 100% the way but if i head down m50 from lucan side towards bray i cant go wrong :?

Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:45 pm

Are you bringing the cormoran

meet

Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:38 pm

yep ill be bringing it alright

Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:15 pm

Will do my best to get out aswell, won't be out till about 8 ish though, but any few hours spent on the beach is worth it. Should be a few codling showing which are always a welcome sight.

meet

Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:59 pm

Lads what bait should i get and will i get away with 1-2 hook flappers and pulley rigs

and were will we meet

croppy

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:43 am

From what I can remember it is similiar to N beach Greystones with less snags. You wont go too far wrong with a bit of everything. Some crab and lug would be a help if you can get it. I cant so will use Mackerel, squid, sandeel and rag. Your rigs should be fine.

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:01 pm

i'll try to make it lads, have no rods though! or tripod for that matter... :cry:

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:44 pm

What happened your rods? and that reminds me i really have to invest in a proper tripod myself! Using one i bought from ALDI but i'd say it would be blown over quite easily this time of year! If ya want a lend of a rod ya can get one from my house if i ya want, Just got a 14' X-symmetry that hasn't been used yet if ya wanna break it's cherry :) Send me a Pm if your interested and i'll get it sorted. i'm only 5mins from your house!

meet

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:45 pm

i can give you a lend of a tripod if you want pm me and let me know

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:47 pm

Mark has'nt had a tripod since he cast it into the sea at la touche! He now fishes with the bi pod! Hope yis have a good session lads, would have definitely come along if i was in the county. Anyone going to try for a tope?

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:50 pm

Seaniebo wrote:Mark has'nt had a tripod since he cast it into the sea at la touche! He now fishes with the bi pod! Hope yis have a good session lads, would have definitely come along if i was in the county. Anyone going to try for a tope?

How did the forum members do at the Jimmy Smith?

Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:12 am

Seaniebo wrote:Mark has'nt had a tripod since he cast it into the sea at la touche! He now fishes with the bi pod! Hope yis have a good session lads, would have definitely come along if i was in the county. Anyone going to try for a tope?

i'm goin for a tope! hah!

Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:16 am

cheers for the offers lads. i'll sort something out. have the carp rod and it's not meant to be too windy....mess about.

the Jimmy Smith at garryvoe. Rampant Wreckfish came 3rd in his zone and i don't want to talk about it!! :cry: had a few fish were i was pegged but the lads hittin dogs walked it- they were worth a lot of pionts and i couldn't find one for the life of me.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:49 am

any chance i can tag along for this one lads