Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:07 am

Will be good to have a new face joining us. 8)

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:55 am

so far thats six people good start. drew see if you can round up the your normal crew to make up numbers.

Also see if you can get ron and dave.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:48 pm

pookie5488 wrote: drew see if you can round up your normal crew to make up numbers.

Might be able to make this one, could do with a casting lesson myself :lol:

Lee

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:54 pm

Who in the name of good god is gonna hand out casting lessons? :shock:

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:56 pm

Drew wrote:Who in the name of good god is gonna hand out casting lessons? :shock:

Me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:14 pm

Drew wrote:Who in the name of good god is gonna hand out casting lessons? :shock:

Dont know but Pookie seems to think someone is :?:

pookie5488 wrote:I do hope we can get another one going. so i can get this casting class as i need it

Andy

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:22 pm

i didnt mean anyone person i just was saying lesson as in to watch other people that are better than me and thats not hard and to learn of them lol

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:41 pm

pookie5488 wrote:i didnt mean anyone person i just was saying lesson as in to watch other people that are better than me and thats not hard and to learn of them lol

we tip for you mate if thats the way you see it ..... for god sake's dont watch me :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:46 pm

pookie5488 wrote:i didnt mean anyone person i just was saying lesson as in to watch other people that are better than me and thats not hard and to learn of them lol

Ahh ..I see

If you want to improve on your casting then attend one of the UCC events, pm me for details.

Andy

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:01 pm

Lee337 wrote:

Ahh ..I see

If you want to improve on your casting then attend one of the UCC events, pm me for details.

Andy

did you change your name to Andy lee? :shock: :shock:

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:08 pm

hairyconger wrote:
Lee337 wrote:

Ahh ..I see

Andy

did you change your name to Andy lee? :shock: :shock:

No he was logged in on my laptop earlier this evening, I just replied to pookies post , must have been still logged in as him.

Andy

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:40 pm

okay no worrys :wink:

easy done!

Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:50 am

Yes, my internet was down ( BT broadband was offline for a few hours in Belfast area last night ), had a wee peek online while I was at Andy's to catch up.

Otherwise the shakes get terrible :lol:

Lee

meet

Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:09 pm

so lads is this meet on or not. the fri 17th november is perfect for me.
When do you all pick the mark and time. I will be there if a meet is on for sure. so that is one for this date i hope not on my own lol , as not much of a meet then.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:12 pm

Is this a closed meeting or can anyone join in sorry just new to this site..John (Lazycod)

Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:35 pm

Its for Forum members mate, always good to get new faces... 8)

meet

Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:43 am

Me , costa and dave be out thus one and all are welcome as always.

As for when people start leaving ideas and times from about sat or sun when tides start to show.

If anyone has a preference now please post.

Will you be there drew mate

Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:12 pm

As long as Hairy's going... lol... :?

Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:59 pm

nope no can do im afraid too busy tying bass rigs 8) 8)

meet

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:46 am

leave name if you are going to this meet so we can get idea of numbers to know if worth going ahead with meet.