Conger Meet, Ballycotton Sat 28/10

Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:18 pm

Looking to set up a conger session this coming sat evening at the Ballycotton pier and breakwater. Some impressive fish have been taken from this mark in the past couple weeks and even I have managed to hook into a p.b. unforunately it won the fight, but I'm ready for a rematch.

If anyone wants to meet up just let me know. Either pm me or reply to this and we can sort out phone nums later in the week. All are welcome, but it would be nice to know who is going!

Below is the met eireann forcast for Saturday, all depends on the winds as Bob and myself were out there and there was winds s to sw and a huge swell nearly to the top of the wall. looks like the wind is due from the west.

It will be mainly dry for many places on Saturday and it will feel milder as southwest to west winds moderate further. Saturday night will stay mild with light winds but mist or drizzle will develop as the night goes on.

Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:20 pm

Would have joined you lads but heading off to fish the Munster open at Tramore on Saturday.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:38 am

Poor Dan!!!

Give it a miss and we'll hit the internet cafe for some games. Gonna be fishing most of November anyhoo so no pannick.

Talk to you later dude.
Bobby