Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:24 pm

hey Dan if the hw is at 5 we may as well head out a bit earlier to see if we can catch a bit of extra bait.

Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:31 pm

yeah sure, but it all depends on what time we get back from shopping. we are going to go the lidl in ballincollig. i think we are going early enough, but you know how it takes my lady like 15 mins just to pick out shampoo!! probably get home bout 6! i gave sean my number there have u given coaster urs or will i pm him as well?

Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:26 am

Hi Pete,

Just wondering man what time on Saturday you thinking of starting at? Also do you want to meet up somewhere first of will we just meet you at the spot you were on about near the bench?

Talk to you later.

Bobby

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:31 am

LW tomorrow is @ 15.41 and I need to be back in Ballygarvan for 4 as its my little uns first birthday so say 12.30 or so, earlyish I know but the tides are slack. I would say it will be busy there so better off getting down there early. If I can get the usual spot, great, if not never worry. I'll PM you my number BTW so we can find each other without having to ask everybody..... "you Bob....???" "Are you Bob...??!" :D

Presume San Fran Dan is coming too? Anyone else?

Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:26 am

ok well that's a complete balls I'm in college from 2 - 5. Say i'm not gonna make it anyway!!!

You going Sunday as well??? Why don't we put the whole thing off till then??

I think Dan has a runny nose so he'll probably wuss out :)

Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:31 am

Yeah, sure give it a lash on Sunday then so if ya like instead.... LW @ 16.39, say meet at 2.00 ish?

Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:56 am

excellent!! See you there man. I'll give you a buzz when i'm on the way down on Sunday.

You still gonna fish Saturday?

Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:12 pm

I might go hit a beach on saturday evening instead maybe. After the little uns party thing. In laws are bound to be around so itll be a great way of getting out of their way and the endless cups of tea, talking rubbish etc :x

Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:27 pm

hehe know what you mean... :)

I'll give you a buzz anyway on Sunday and i'll try get hippi dan out for a while he's sick at the mo but i'd say he'll still be up for a fishin session. He changed jobs there recently so he hasn't had access to the forum as much. So feel free to rip the piss out of him, as he won't be able to retort :)

Have a good one on Saturday anyway man.

Bobby

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:30 pm

Leave it up to the spicy indian to talk behind someones back and to suggest that others do the same!!!!! Ur some Langer Bob, now I have to go just to defend my good name!!

Might not even bother bringing a rod, just sit there drinking hot coffee and watch the strippers and hit pete with wet fish across the face after the slaggin I got all day from you langers. AAAAHHHH HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Might bring the bbq and coal for coffee and such!!!!