Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:26 pm

Good to meet a few of the guys ,pity i couldn't get around everyone ,next time though .
a few more fish would have been good ,but the craic was good ,I think a few of the northerners were suffering after a night on the town with crow.def up for a meet in the south ,esp after smoothies ,maybe add them to the species list .

Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:28 pm

Ronald wrote:Good to meet a few of the guys ,pity i couldn't get around everyone ,next time though .
a few more fish would have been good ,but the craic was good ,I think a few of the northerners were suffering after a night on the town with crow.def up for a meet in the south ,esp after smoothies ,maybe add them to the species list .

suffering isnt the word mate, it was one hell of a hangover

Ps everyone stay away from stevecrow hes bad news :shock:

Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:32 pm

Do the Stevie Dance. :lol: 8)

Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:35 pm

Oh and it was great to meet all you lads from the South... Was pegged beside Mac and Crow... Good lads. 8)

Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:06 pm

'Twas a good day.

A big thanks to all the guys who journeyed up from the South for the meet.

We would like to return the compliment next year by heading down south for another meet....

Smoothies...... mmmmmmm :)

Jude

Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:34 pm

well, good to meet some of you guys briefly outside the bar in portstewart, it was a whistle stop for me to get a bite to eat before heading on to waterfoot....where i managed no counters either!!

pity the fish werent a little thicker on the ground, although benone end fished similar today with most people onlymanaging a couple of fish a piece.

anyhow, i look forward to the next one, hopefully i can make it to it!

Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:20 pm

Drew behave yourself :evil:

Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:49 pm

Jonny wrote:Please someone tell me Steve blanked and Livid caught the most.It would make my day :twisted: :twisted:

erm... they neglected to mention that i caught the first fish of the day :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

what can i say, my reputation is safe...

i can catch fish and dring them northerners under the table... but that QC stuff is evil stuff.. not supprised Livid is in a state :shock: :shock:

Drew wrote:Do the Stevie Dance.

that is not a reference to me, but to hairy after a jug of
:?: :?: :?: :?: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: boy was that funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

had a great time meeting you all, better time fishing with you all, Drew Blanked...and the madness began when the drinking started :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:00 pm

everyone has forgot to mention i caught the biggest fish of the day :?

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:02 pm

next time i meet forum members i aint drinking :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:05 pm

hairyconger wrote:everyone has forgot to mention i caught the biggest fish of the day :?

I don't think you did. :? Did somebody not mention something at 40+cm?

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:06 pm

Yep - North had the biggest fish BTW

And it was caught by the Nth Hairy as opposed to the Sth Hairy (aka Mr Crow) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jude

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:08 pm

:lol: :lol: thank you jude

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:22 pm

glengormley-gavin wrote:Yep - North had the biggest fish BTW

And it was caught by the Nth Hairy as opposed to the Sth Hairy (aka Mr Crow) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jude

aye but i was happy with my 27cm flounder... i didn't blank..

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:28 pm

Drew did :lol:

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:50 pm

hairyconger wrote:Drew did :lol:

i'll just clarify that so every one understands...

Drew Blanked...

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

im wondering who thinks this post will be bigger than the north travelling south thread :roll: :roll:

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:54 pm

hairyconger wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

im wondering who thinks this post will be bigger than the north travelling south thread :roll: :roll:

only one way to find out

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:56 pm

indeed :lol:

ive posted about 50 times today trying to get myself out of trouble

i repeat leave me alone :cry:

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:58 pm

just like to say it was great meeting everyone (including hairy) good crack over the few days even if the fishing wasnt the best.