any northern lads out 12th may (meet)

Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:13 pm

Any lads out over the 12th of may let me know were and when see if a meet can form from this.

Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:27 pm

You're more than welcome to a Coaly/Wrasse session on Donaghadee Pier mate. 8)

thanks

Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:55 pm

As always thank you.

Was thinking fahan as i didnt get last trip due to transport. or if anyone knows some spot fishing

Mon May 01, 2006 5:40 pm

Hi, Fahan, I fished there on Saturday past from 2pm until approx 8.30pm with the high about 7pm. :lol: Not a nibble although the crabs had a field day on the bait. :x I had heard that there were thornies around and dogs in the channel:?

I've also heard it's slightly colder this year and the crab moult hasn't started in earnest yet and that's why there has been very little cought so far. Maybe someone else could shed a bit of light on that theory?

Mon May 01, 2006 5:42 pm

Norfolk and Goode wrote:Hi, Fahan, I fished there on Saturday past from 2pm until approx 8.30pm with the high about 7pm. :lol: Not a nibble although the crabs had a field day on the bait. :x I had heard that there were thornies around and dogs in the channel:?
?

Did you have a beach brolly up ?

Andy

meet

Tue May 02, 2006 8:24 am

Used her as a start point hoping as always others would join in with ideas and places.

I have heard a few rays been taken at low tide in the channel.

As for place as always leave idea and if you up for a meet so can get idea

Tue May 02, 2006 3:21 pm

i'd be undecided on the crab moult having anything to do with the lack of ray appearing so far at fahan, as i have tried peeler as bait, and know of many others that have also tried it here for the thornies and they aint touched it!

lads

Wed May 03, 2006 8:38 am

Come on lads got to be a few up for it.. If not any ideas on were to try.