possible new mark Clew Bay

Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...

Moderators: corbyeire, saltydog, jw

possible new mark Clew Bay

Postby kieran » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi all

For anyone who is interested, I've found an interesting looking spot in inner Clew Bay that gives access to deep water and through which a massive amount of water has to flow to cover several sheltered bays. Its a bit of a trek from the nearest road, along the road, but not repeat not over sandbar or similar. I've absolutely no idea what to expect there, could be a complete bust, could be brilliant, you don't know until you try. Looking to fish it on a coming tide after work some evening if anyone's game...

You can post here or drop me a PM.

Kieran

For this message the author kieran has received thanks:
seank (Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 pm)
kieran
Site Admin/Owner

Have thanks: 351 times
Blog: View Blog (2)

Advertisement

Entries now open for the All Ireland Shore Smooth Hound Championships on June 22nd hosted by Sea Angling Ireland SAC with the support of Inland Fisheries Ireland

Re: possible new mark Clew Bay

Postby seank » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:46 pm

kieran wrote:Hi all

For anyone who is interested, I've found an interesting looking spot in inner Clew Bay that gives access to deep water and through which a massive amount of water has to flow to cover several sheltered bays. Its a bit of a trek from the nearest road, along the road, but not repeat not over sandbar or similar. I've absolutely no idea what to expect there, could be a complete bust, could be brilliant, you don't know until you try. Looking to fish it on a coming tide after work some evening if anyone's game...

You can post here or drop me a PM.

Kieran

This sounds right down my alley ;)
Target for 2017: Tope, Bass, Specimen shore pollack, Specimen Sea trout, Turbot over 30cm, common skate
seank
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 65 times

Return to Meets, Buddys & Seats