Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:16 pm

not sure about size of the congers,haven`t tried for them here.there is always a big swell cos of the tides and its dodgey enough landing the pollack never mind a big eel :shock:
i would say there are big ones here,maybe try for them sometime

Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:02 pm

Hi guys,
Have been off the scene for quite a while now and i think a trip is well overdue.Hopefully i might be able to make this Pollacking trip.Won't know until closer to the 26th whether i will have to work or not.Hopefully not.
Well done on that cracking 8lb fish davy.I've had them to that size from Tor head and they scrap like hell ,don't they.Hope to see some old faces again,Pookie,Costa,Ron,K2 etc and maybe some new ones too.I may be able to offer a lift as well ,but again need to wait till nearer the date.
Cheers.
Shock.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:20 pm

Good to see you back shock ,think you'd enjoy this one ,hope you can make it . just hide your sarnies(and your bait) when your talkin to k2 :lol: he hasn't changed .

Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:58 pm

Shocky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D

Bring Sarnies.... and my Green hat. :lol:

Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:30 pm

K2 wrote:Bring Sarnies.... and my Green hat. :lol:

He needs a replacement after dropping his hat into ballycastle harbour - after he dropped his rod and reel in! :lol:

Lee

Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:33 pm

Lee. Shut up. :lol:

Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:08 am

He wudnt know how :D :lol: 8)

Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:20 pm

Any further details on this meet ? Need to know if it's still going ahead , when and where so I can make arrangements to pick other forum members up and get there. Also need to start getting brownie points chalked up with the wife.

PM me if there's any news .

Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:35 pm

OK, have made arrangements to pick lads up - will there be anyone about the car park in Ballycastle at about 8 ?

I assume as I've heard no different that this is still on ? Any further details , let me know - times , place, etc.. Cheers, see ye all there !!

Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:37 pm

who all is planning to head up for the pollack? looks like we`ll get the weather on our side for a change,should be an offshore wind.looking forward to it,maybe get a 10lb`r this time :lol:

Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:25 pm

definately i will be there for more than the pollock gonna try for an eel it would be rude not too :lol: 8)

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:10 am

Ill be there trying for my first fish from saltwater this year. hope its a big un.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:42 pm

I should be able to make a brief appearance early on and hopefully get back later in the day again.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:53 pm

Right lads, Thats 8am Sharpish at Ballycastle Car Park.

Should we Clarify which Car park it is? lol 8)

Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:55 pm

will be there (if anyone tells me where !!) from 8 til about 12.30 - should have caught the biggest fish of the day by then anyway !! :wink:
Have to go home and take me ma out for Mother's Day din dins !

Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:54 pm

8am,marina carpark ballycastle.i`ll try to get there earlier but i`ve to pick k2 up at his caravan and cant remember which one it is :lol: :lol: :wink:

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:18 pm

You Bangorian scumbag, take that back or you'll get 2oz of lead round the back of the head accidentally on purpose of course! :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:32 pm

K2 wrote:You Bangorian scumbag, take that back or you'll get 2oz of lead round the back of the head accidentally on purpose of course! :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Davy, if you keep at least 50 yrds between yourself and K2 at all times - you will be safe ( have seen his casting ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kiddin M8 :D

Lee

Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:36 am

At the minute it looks about 95% chance i'll be there.Looking forward to it.Although i may not be able to stay much later than about 2.30.
Picking my daughter up later to go bowling.

Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:35 am

It'll be great to have you out again Shocky mate. 8)