Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:13 pm

The only thing you have to worry about is a lanky, shifty member of this forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How are ya Phil?? :P

Lee

Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:17 pm

watch what you say lee.....i might have to bring something bigger to annoy you this meet!!! :twisted:

Meet

Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:35 pm

Just to confirm 3 of us be there about 7ish at the east strand town end.
hope to see all there.

if not fishing to good been told at the metroploe fishing well so opions after we all meet up.

meet

Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:11 am

So how many going and is meet still on.

me costa and dav be there towm end east strand.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:06 am

Boogaloo, Budding Surfcaster and myself are still on for friday - looking forward to it.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:14 pm

I was talking to Hairy Conger yesterday think he's going as well

Andy

Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:21 pm

i will be there.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:11 pm

good to hear we are gonna have a good turnout this time round!
see you all friday night!
low water 11.46pm according to easytide.
wear the winter woolies, minimum temperature friday night is freezing 0 degrees - so a we hint, but some of your frozen bait at your feet in the car on your way there so as its thawed a bit!

Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:48 pm

I may be having a Sympathy Fish on Donaghadee Pier. :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:02 pm

might show my face but i`ll not know till closer to the day. :)

meet

Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:20 pm

Great to hear you may be coming up dave is ron going too. here k2 looking a lift if you want to plit petrol cost. should try heard fishing well

Re: meet

Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:53 pm

pookie5488 wrote:Great to hear you may be coming up dave is ron going too. here k2 looking a lift if you want to plit petrol cost. should try heard fishing well

Know how to get to portrush however im a little lost after kellys nightclub did i hear bigpil mention something about the maxol station anyone fancy giving me complex instructions so i can draw a map

Cheers

Stephen

meet

Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:19 pm

OK mate hope you get this.

After kellys there is a roundabout go strait around it and on up the street . You will see a maxol petrol station on your right. Keep driving up street about 400yrs the street is just normal housing on both side. You should see a car park sign directing you to turn right. This is the car park and its right on shore front. Now you are on beach and at the town end were we will be. If you go past the turn you will go up small hill and be in centre of portrush and too far.

Hope my poor directions help.

Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:00 pm

keep your eyes peeled for the dolphin chippy on your left, the right turn for the car park is just before it

Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:41 am

I'll hopefully make it this time, though workload may dictate otherwise. What baits are best for this venue?

Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:22 am

JGF wrote:I'll hopefully make it this time, though workload may dictate otherwise. What baits are best for this venue?

Ive just printed this shudnt get lost now. Cheers lads

meet

Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:45 pm

Been told best is rag and squid,mac and mussell all the norm.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:02 pm

rag or lug, tipped with either mack, sandeel , mussel or squid.

Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:17 am

wont make this time lads(again) i`m looking after my son all day so i`ll be playing with lego and dinosaurs instead :lol:
good luck anyway. :)

meet

Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:28 pm

Shame big man will let you know how it goes.