looking for fishing buddy

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:26 pm

alright lads im just getting back in the beach fishing , used to do it every week , some weeks nights. then got married had kids . :cry: so iv gone mental and spent a packet on new gear all s i need now is someone to fish with i dont mind the days so much but the night fishing would be a bit dogey on my own , so if anyone interested pm me im from wicklow area thanks jay.

Re: looking for fishing buddy

Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:01 am

Well theres a great way of meeting some of the lads from here, Im running a fishing event on Halloween... viewtopic.php?f=12&t=36547

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:21 am

hey jason i give u a shout next time i heading down creep i would love to make it but working sorry

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi,
I'm not too far from Wicklow and would be more than happy to meet up for a bit of sea fishing, might learn a bit from you too.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:59 am

Hi i'm from laois just ordered a few bits rod etc,i'm up for a few fishing sessions when they arrive,new to sea fishing so will need a few pointers off you :)

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:56 pm

If you are heading down Wexford way, give me a p.m. or post it up here. If I am free, I could do with the company. Kevin

Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:53 pm

My group will be fishing Arklow saturday 26 @3PM and another beach (to be determined) on saturday 10th december
we are 6 anglers so far feel free to join us.
PM me for my telephone number.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:42 am

I'm one of the 6 and Sparkey is one as well as is Miami so ya might as well join us :D :D resitence is futile :D :D and the crack is brilliant.. oh and were real serious about our fishin...that is..until .. Sparkey gets hit by a freak wave that washes over a pier that rains down on him ..then we just fall around the place laughing our asses off :D

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:51 am

jasonjj wrote: then got married had kids . :cry:

I didnt get married but got 3 kids and im happy with them and i also do fishing ...

WHY do you cry about your kids ?

Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:25 am

WHY do you cry about your kids ?

Guess he means he enjoyed being with his kids but is crying over the time it took from his fishing. :D

Yappo

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:19 am

YA GOT THE NAIL ON THE HED THERE YAPO, MARKO YER A BIT SLOW ON THE UPTAKE. :P