quick help needed....

Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:30 am

hi lads can any one point me in to club,sounds funny but seems no one interest to grab new member...only tryed few so far,im located in dublin so anywhere around would be great,mainly do shore fishing,dont mind the boat of course,fishing25-28 hours per week,really mad for it,today called killmore sac to find out about 18 september open shore....cant fish there r anywhere else ewen on open comp unless im a member.....any help will do txanks

fishing clubs

Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:10 am

Hi okuma,

Try http://www.brayseaanglers.com under contact on righthand side they have a membership form and all the details you need.
Sent you PM as well
Good luck

Re: quick help needed....

Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:16 pm

okuma wrote:hi lads can any one point me in to club,sounds funny but seems no one interest to grab new member...only tryed few so far,im located in dublin so anywhere around would be great,mainly do shore fishing,dont mind the boat of course,fishing25-28 hours per week,really mad for it,today called killmore sac to find out about 18 september open shore....cant fish there r anywhere else ewen on open comp unless im a member.....any help will do txanks

I think the problem is the IFSA won't accept anu more members for this year (I think cut off is 1st of June).
Without an IFSA number you aren't insured.
jd

Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:41 pm

YOU SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO JOIN ANY CLUB AT ANY STAGE OF THE YEAR PROVIDED YOU PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP MONEY SURELY, NEVER HAD THAT PROBLEM AT ANY TIME BEFORE??

Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:13 am

I weas told that they (IFSA) want membership in by June 1st.if you are not registered with the IFSA, you are not covered undere their insurance scheme.
JD

Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:46 pm

we had a few new members added after june last year no problem,just sent the money to the provincial secretary and had membership cards sent straight out to me,leaving them covered by insurance, it maybe june on paper but most clubs and provincial councils of the ifsa would be more than happy to attract new members at any stage of the year and would try to work a way around it to ensure getting them.